Help SiSteve MOVE meet :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Steve, I am most likely in sometime after 1pm. I have to work in the morning, and hopefully my part timer can cover for me in the afternoon. Ill find out when i return to work on Tuesday. If you get a trailer I can tow it with the silverado, just a thought.

Guys,
We are going to do most of our box moving on Sunday. Jeef, if your truck is available Saturday it'd be sweet as I have to get stuff at my sisters apartment. Let me know when your free.

Originally posted by sisteve@Jul 21 2004, 09:31 PM
Guys,
We are going to do most of our box moving on Sunday. Jeef, if your truck is available Saturday it'd be sweet as I have to get stuff at my sisters apartment. Let me know when your free.
[post=366542]Quoted post[/post]​

Steve call my cell tomorrow. I'll be at work all day :( My truck will be available after 12 on Sat, well hopefully.

I might not make it dude...other important shit is happenning down here...sorry mang.

Moved out for the most part, maybe a truck or two left.

In summary there were a lot of people there (no one from here) and several trucks so it went fast, and there was some good scenery :ph34r:

Back