help vibration when driving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sleeper00

this is what i have done to my 92 h22a accord, new tires, upper controls arms, lower arms, inner and outter tie rod, rebuilded both cv alxes, inner tie rod boots, the problem is my car have slight vibration when driving and when i took it to the highway beteween 75-80 mph, the whole car vibrates, when i stay at 1 speed, i mean the whole car vibrates , and when i let go the gas it will go away but it will come back and it does the same thing, but not everytime, it does it once a while, can some1 tell me what is the problem?:confused:

Did you get this vehicle aligned after you replaced all that? Are your tires balanced properly.. is one or more rim bent?

i think the shop did the rebuild on the axles, didn't know what they were doing, they made it worst, i m gonna take it back to them and rebuild it again, it still makes popping noise when turning

I have a 88' acoord lxi auto. i changed all the motor mounts, got a new timing belts, changed all other belts, used exhaust system, new plugs and wires. Now, after all that and hundres later. when my car idles the car shakes dramatically, and when i go 50mph or more the car shakes. What is the problem ? my compression is good. i have a new distributer. i have put injector cleaner in, and nothing. can someone help ?

Back