HELP wiring tach

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

david_jones001

I jsut got a autometer tach, but i cant figure out where or what wire i can use , the instrucitons say it needs to go the the neg side of the coil or the tach something, i have no idea what wire to use and where, i have a 91 civic dx, with obd0 to obd1 converstion, ls vtec with b18a block and gsr head,
also i dont no where to put t he wire for 12v ing switch, anyone help, i looked at the wires coming out of the dizzy but there is like 15 of them, so i dont no

Originally posted by david_jones001@Mar 5 2005, 08:45 PM
I jsut got a autometer tach, but i cant figure out where or what wire i can use , the instrucitons say it needs to go the the neg side of the coil or the tach something, i have no idea what wire to use and where, i have a 91 civic dx, with obd0 to obd1 converstion, ls vtec with b18a block and gsr head,
also i dont no where to put t he wire for 12v ing switch, anyone help, i looked at the wires coming out of the dizzy but there is like 15 of them, so i dont no
[post=469705]Quoted post[/post]​

this website has all the ecu pin outs for obd0, obd1 and obd2 i guess you can splice into the tach wire http://technet.ff-squad.com/ good luck

its the blue wire off the dizy on obd1/2. not sure for obd0.

Back