1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With 94 Civic

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by Drake94, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Drake94

Drake94 New Member

Hey guys. I'm new to the Civic building. I was into Mustangs and I had a 95 5.0 with a intake and some little crap done to it and I got spanked by a Integra. So, needless to say, I bought myslef a Civic with a blown D15B7. I'm lookin to do a swap and boost it. I'm torn between a B18A1 or a B16. Mainly because I would rather not fool with wiring the VTEC. Just looking for some opinions and pros and cons for both. Thanks.

2. fasthonda

fasthonda New Member

I am also new to honda building but if you look up a book called honda engine swaps by Aaron bonk he talks about every kind of swap out there and all the pros and cons for doing that particular swap. If I were you I would think twice about the vtec because a b18c1 is almost bolt on for that model and the wiring is not that complicated.

3. eg'sforlife

eg'sforlife New Member

wiring up the vtec is going to be worth it

4. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

I'd say wiring be worth it, but if ya dont want to dick around to much get a D15B not as snazy as a B series but still alot of fun! :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted