HELP WITH H22 SWAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ESP2NING

I am doing a h22 swap into a 2/94 accord i have all the wiring figured out and done in the car all i need to know is a deffinet answer on what power steering pump and line combo i need to use i searched and maybe i missed it any help would be great thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
I am doing a h22 swap into a 2/94 accord i have all the wiring figured out and done in the car all i need to know is a deffinet answer on what power steering pump and line combo i need to use i searched and maybe i missed it any help would be great thanks

use teh h22 bracket and h22 p/s pump. change the upper p/s hose to the h22 dohc hose from the same year

Quoted post[/post]]

good luck with that shit my man!!!.....i did a h22 swap in my 92 accord and you gonna have to get the prelude power steering line form honda ($165.00)and get the power steering pump off of the H22 to make it work. ive tried everything to make mine work just to save a couple of bucks but the accord brackets only allows you to accomodate only 2 of the 3 screws on the h22 and 2 just isnt enoughf to hold in. believe me!!
i found out the hard way when the fuckin belt fell right off when i was driving. i even tried to torch the metal part of the power steering line so i could bend it but that didnt work either.

Back