help with motor swap same year!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ElbowPunk

Ok, so i crahsed my 91 ls teg.... sad i kno
the motor is fine but the car was an auto

the car im puttin my old motor into is a 90 gs teg with a 5-sp tranny (already in the car)

is it driect fit or what ?? and advice from someone that did one before.. i checked out the DIY Motor Removal, but jsut seeing if anyone else did it before..

thanks

your looking to put the standard tranny on your motor that was in your wrecked teg?......and put that motor into the new chassis? everything should bolt in. shouldnt be a problem, you have all the parts. good luck!

^^ no no no

the 5-sp tranny is already in the roller im getting... basically its a full car without the motor (and im putting my motor into the roller)

do i need any converter shit ?? or straight threw..

are the axles on the rolling chassis? there is usually a flexplate that needs to be removed, nothing major. let me know if you need any other info

yes axels and everyhting.... it rolls but no motor.. where is the flexplate on the engine correct ?? on the tranny that plate that covers the clutch and such, i dont think that is there... whats that called... and im ganna put in hp clutch kit in and need help how to time it... havnt got the car yet, somethime this week or next

Back