help with new msd distributor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slowimport

I recently bought a new MSD distributor for my 2000 civic si. After installation my car want start there is no fire coming out of the cap terminals.there is juice going into the cap but not coming out.I called MSD tech done what i was told nothing they said helped.then they told me they didn't know what the problem was,so now i turn to u for any idea's and help.

leave it stock.. Honda has one of the best stock ignitions... unless your putting down some serious power, but i doubt that or you wouldnt be asking this..

sorry but i cant help you.. just go sell that distributor and put the stock one back on

i can't put on the factory one because it does not work. all the wires inside melted.when something breaks i like to upgrade.

new problem i put on a new factory dist. and its doing the same thing as the msd. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

are you converting an internal coil to an external coil? Or Vis Versa?

Is the dizzy coil plugged in? Is the coil connected to the cap?

They all sound like silly questions, but its the little stuff that always gets you.l

Back