Help with the lawsuit........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its nice being on the outside looking in. I hope you never experience something like this, I will feel bad for your family.....

Its nice being on the outside looking in. I hope you never experience something like this, I will feel bad for your family.....

Lucky= German Shepard got excaped through a hole in the fence and got ran over (fence maintenance was landlords responsibility)

Furball= Family cat, neighbor left antifreeze out, cat is teh dead

Burt= Boxer, died from being a purebred dog, sucked but oh well

animals die

EDIT: I'm not saying what happened didn't suck but it's a freeking puppy not a lottery ticket, as I remember the dog ran from them when they tried to recover it, shit happens

you're a dick

did you help bring any of those pets into the world?

and what the fuck does he want ANOTHER new dog for? i think he already has 5

Word. I can accept an accident happening. Not a vet pulling on the harness so hard it slides off of her. All of the other vets I've spoken with agree that she should of just picked her up and walked over to the grass, then let her down and wait for her to pee or whatever.

On top of her pulling the harness off, they gave up almost right away. Then never did anyone apologize to either my wife or I. AND she threw us off her property for being upset. We're talking about a BUSINESS OWNER and doctor here.

Its a dog. You and the wife need to get over it. Thats crazy to wake up crying in the night over a freaking dog.

Yes, I own two dogs. I love them, they are my pets and quite loyal. If one died, I'd replace it. Not like losing a child or a family member/friend. Its a dog.

P.S. This has nothing to do with the lawsiut. Yeah, that lady is very wrong for losing your dog. Her fault. If I were on a jury, yeah, I'd award you 8 grand in a heart beat. If you even hinted at 100 or even 50 grand, I'd laugh you out of court.

Just my 2 cents.

well if they were unprofessional after the fact that's another thing

use you judgment but 50K or 100K? now you're punishing the insurance industry for the actions of a dumb ass vet

EDIT: And before you say "fuck insurance companies all they do is rip you off". Premiums are adjusted by companies to compensate for loss, the insurance company doesn't suffer near as much as the consumer. That's why I tell people to stop being so sue happy in auto accidents

Last edited:
Which is also why I'm straying away from that. I realize SHE is not going to be paying shit besides a deductible and if they raise her rates, she can just raise hers to make up for it.

This is why I'm sticking with the 8K max suit. If they try to settle and make it go away, I will ask HER for 15K to make it go away.

Edit: for the record: I dont need the money. I'm NOT trying to get rich off of this, I have no problems financially as is. I could care less about money for me, I want it to be money away from her.

I got a shitload of replies on that free advice forum. Thanks B for the link :)

They say I dont have a leg to stand on basically. Because I took the check from the vet, they say that we settled already. EVENTHOUGH I told her we're NOT even, they say it doesnt matter.

This rly blows.

my friend only got 30k when he was hit by a drunk driver, plus medical bills. Missed school for weeks, car totaled, got his face cut up, damaged eye (needs glasses now). Something tells me you're not gonna get 100k, maybe 20k?

I knew I wasnt getting 100K. I just wanted to sue for something crazy hoping they would see this is serious and offer a decent settlement. Then I realized that it wouldnt be the vet paying, so its pointless to go that route.

I really truly could care less about the money, if they would give me 100K out of her pocket I would give the whole thing to charity. I just really wanted this bitch to suffer some kind of loss. As it stands, nothing has happened and her life goes on the same......

Silver is right unfortunately. In the eye of the court, we settled.

get a jihad dog, strap it up, and bring it to that vet for a 'check up'

boom

:SD

at least get a clause written up that if they settle or lose the case, they must have a large sign in plain view for their customers acknowledging that they were irresponsible and lost an owners dog due to negligence.

What if I rented a cement mixer and pile a HUGE pile of cement in her driveway?

I do still have the Liquid Ass :ph34r: A few drops in each car will DEFINATELY curl her toes :p

:lmao: Rep for you, I dont care who you are, thats funny right there :p

Edit: NM, apparently I've rep'd you recently.

Back