Here Is My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it was never an automatic, only had availability on the auto guages from another GSR. it was originally a manual...just different guages LOL. ill get a pic up of my manual with the nitrous switches :D
guess yoru all right tho, ill keep it the way it is. im gonna get it repainted tho as right now it doesnt have a clear coat so if it chips...its the paint. its gonna be black again with a blue metallic flake. im actually thinking of getting the OEM body kit to give it that special effect. a friend offered it to me so it looks pretty nice...if you look you can notice the front already has the OEM lip on it but its kinda crapy.

nice! did you paint your plug wires pink? just wondering. i'd work on the interior first before thinking about a kit though. (racing seats, dash kit, racing wheel-if possible with an air bag). not too crazy bout that green. i'd keep it black or go with a deep blue.

im gonna redo the interior and make it look all nice. get some sparco grey racing seats, white face guages, and have a local shop do the rest of the interior black so it looks stock, not riced. the plug wires are red..the camera is color blind LOL. im doing the engine compartment black and red as they are my fav. color. i was thinking of getting the rota spoon replica rims or the circuit 8 mugen replica's.

what should i do for rims? i like gunmetal

Gold, bronze, or gunmetal. not gold if your adding blue though. Bronze/gunmetal rims look pimp shizzle with black/dark blue added like you say. Your car is cherry as it sits, although. I am also doing the stock kit on mine

(wheres the turbo :p )

Originally posted by Viperlocc_B18C1@Mar 28 2003, 02:36 AM
it was never an automatic, only had availability on the auto guages from another GSR.

gs-r's never came in automatic, maybe you have ls gauges? :huh:

I'll get some pics of my car on here tomorro, after I put in my h&r's.

maybe they are LS guages...i dunno LOL.

the turbo will be in this comming fall, maybe even summer if i get this LS integra...its goin for $700, good beater for now i suppose...so im gonna get the DRAG kit and build it up....

yea, i was lookin at bronze as well, the volk racing rims, they cost alot but look great. i like the black spoon tho...i just do

Originally posted by Viperlocc_B18C1@Mar 31 2003, 05:35 PM
maybe they are LS guages...i dunno LOL.

the turbo will be in this comming fall, maybe even summer if i get this LS integra...its goin for $700, good beater for now i suppose...so im gonna get the DRAG kit and build it up....

yea, i was lookin at bronze as well, the volk racing rims, they cost alot but look great. i like the black spoon tho...i just do

i'd start with the rev hard kit, if i were you. you wont' have to worry about the manifold later on

you say your gonna repaint the car, sounds great but you said you were hgonna do it because as of right now it doesnt have a clearcoat and so if it chips it is the paint, so what you were trying to say was its a single stage paint. but what u werent realizing is that even if that was a basecoat clearcoat paint job when it chips its still the paint, clearcoat IS paint its just not the actuall color portion of the paint job itself another thing to think of is that a single stage is gonna scratch and chip the same color and wont be so noticable, as is with a basecoat clearcoat paint it will chip and scratch white and be much more noticable my car is martin senior base/clear i did it myself check it out its in the gallery as 94 accord ex. But anyway just thought id give you that small bit of info, i went to school for body work and work at a collision shop and paint quite a bit so i know a lil about it if ya know what i mean but needless to say nice ride and keep it the way it is sleepers rule all man! :D

\[/QUOTE]
Love the car but remember ur making the car for yourself so it doesnt realy matter what other people think......unless..... their girls :D

tight car [/QUOTE]

isn't that the truth, people talk shit about my 91 coupe, but i really don't care i'm doin it for myself, and i didn't care if it was an auto car, i got the car for a kick in the ass price

nice car, no big spoilers, no chrome tail lights, keepin it real

:woo: :thumbsup:

:werd: :withstupid: Nice car and all, but please don't ruin it with a big ass kit that will crack day after day when you pull into the quicky mart and hit the median in the front of the parking spots.

Yeah, that's a civic cluster y0!

Back