HEY WHO WANTS HS SHIRTS???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take whatever is made. I want two just to let you. A black one (Medium) and a blue one (Small for my girlfriend)

*EDIT* What about stickers, I still need two of those. But mine are free becuase B said I got two for writing the auto - manual swap article. which hasnt been made an article yet.

good question... they should have been here by now. time to haunt some people for some answers

I like the hoist Idea, I drew up one crude version, but had an idea half way through. Instead of just words, have a hatch with "honda" tagged on the side, and the the word "swap.com" coming out of the bay.

id like just a shirt with the simple hondaswap.com logo, nothing special. maybe come up with like 3-4 different designs people can choose.

well you know one of B's infamous front cover photos of Flag Day Monthly could be a logo on the back..........or this:

s40420bf88b4bf.jpg

(hah just kidding B.)

no, it either needs to say IDB on the front in huge letters, and then hondaswap.com on the back

i really like that lettering for the shirt. hoodies for sure.

i can make anything you guys want...just make sure that there is a post that has everyone at once and what they want exactly...and it is Hoodie for sho....people hoodie is the universal term and it is the way to go...

HOODIE

give me a call at 847-456-7553

Originally posted by 90 accord+Mar 8 2004, 03:03 PM-->
Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Mar 8 2004, 02:59 PM
90 accord
@Mar 8 2004, 02:58 PM
I like pie - Powered By www.HondaSwap.com

YES YES YES YES YES YES

thats it, my vote goes to that one

:( .. :huh: .. :blink: .. :hmm: .. :eek: .. :lmao:

:lol: :worthy: :ph34r: :worthy:

it needs to have the pie emoticon on the front too, or on the back, or the sleeve. basically just somewhere on it.

:pie:

needs a t-shirt.. too hot here for a hoodie now

Sounds good lets make them and print them, so we have something to wear to the track for MEETS so maybe we can actually find each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back