hey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sti tuner

ok...i have a 99 integra gsr and i cant decide if i want to turbo it or swap the motor for a k series

i need suggestions

you have a better engine in the b18c than swaping to a k series. You should just turbo what you have;plus it will be cheaper :)

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Jun 3 2004, 07:14 AM
you have a better engine in the b18c than swaping to a k series. You should just turbo what you have;plus it will be cheaper :)

You've gotta be fucking joking. The K series is far superior than the B could ever hope to be.

Originally posted by dohch22a4+Jun 3 2004, 09:20 AM-->
projectxspeed
@Jun 3 2004, 07:14 AM

You've gotta be fucking joking. The K series is far superior than the B could ever hope to be.

I agree, but please tell me that if you had a 99 GSR you would turbo it and not swap in another motor. You have a great building platform to start with. utalize that. go Turbo.
matt

Well, of course not, But this guy was saying that the B18 was straight up a better motor which is not true.

You should have no problem getting a reliable 300whp out of the motor you have. Go turbo. Convert to obd1 and chip your ECU. Don't skimp on tuning and fuel management.

go turbo. gsrs make good power with turbo

Back