HI...Im new here!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 29 2004, 09:39 PM
Reasons why VT is better than MD-

1) Rt. 17.

2) Me.

3) 16 = tel L EGAL!

yea, i agree with that, MD blows, and i live there.

wow, one girl makes a thread here and the thread explodes . . . . . .(you all got ANything else to do? -j/m).

Welcome to HS . . dont take anything in the members lounge seriously.

I don't know if MD is that bad... I've always liked the Baltimore area.

1. Crabcakes

2. Bars in Fellspoint

3. Vaccaro's Pastry Shop

4. I-83 off the beltway for some decent driving. Skyline Drive in VA is not all that far away... 109 miles of scenic twisties.

5. Ummm... don't care about 16 year olds, too much drama.

Texas is decent around Austin. Just avoid it in the summertime. Giant margaritas and Mexican martinis at Trudys. Shiner Bock on tap. There are a lot of nice roads to drive in around Lake Somerville and their Hill Country along 290 west of Austin. This is the Lime Creek Road around Lake Travis with lots of awesome hairpin turns:

s4091b7cd975f1.jpg

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Apr 29 2004, 09:57 PM-->
civichick05
@Apr 29 2004, 07:53 PM
September 25!

OMG no way!!! mines February 19!!!!

sorry it's too early for sarcasm.

hahahahaha

I just ate 3 crabcakes like 5 mins ago lol =) Mmmmmmmmm
Maryland atlest where I live in maryland has some GREAT driving roads for both bikes and cars

either way 16 is two young for me Im not going to pull a B
well unless she looks as good as the girl from canada =)

:wave: Hello, and welcome to the wonderful world......of Hondaswap!!!!!

To everyone else, I'm going to have to say that that was quite possibly the most beautiful display of threadjacking I have ever seen. I actually forgot that this was some chicks introduction thread and got interested in Tonyd's turbo accident. :shrug2:

Oh ya, I am only 18, and I live in Colorado. Thats MUCH closer to you than Conneticut or Maryland. ;) :p :D :lol:

Now you should tell us about your car!!!!

well, i just got a 99 civic ex, all is has right now is a custom made exhaust....I plan on doing a motor swap when i get tha money and putting a JDM b-18 GSR, which my dad will do for me. I am doin all the audio shit right now, as i get my pay checks I'm paying a place called Traffic Jam, here, to get the shit for me! My car is currently white, but i hate it, so I'm gonna get it painted eventually either malano red or championship white!

Bienvenidos to Hondaswap, Enjoy Your stay. :D And I am still the youngest one here I think. :shrug2: I dont know where the hell is Bay Texas but I love it here in San Antonio.

click on his name, he was born in '88

thats funny as hell, that makes him......14 or 15, 15 i think, i dunno, im to lazy to figure ut out

Ya know whats funny? Iv been trying to figure out what the hell "threadjacking" was...and it took me all this time to realize ITS WHEN SOMEONE JACKS YOUR THREAD! Ok i feel really fucking dumb now. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back