hick-hop??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hizzy.jpg

yeah ive heard this shit before
it sucks
it really really sucks
i wouldnt quite say that is sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.... but its right up there
on a suckness scale of 1 - 10... where 1 is the least and 10 is the most sucky... i give it a 9.5

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 29 2005, 03:13 PM
hahasha
[post=532998]Quoted post[/post]​

ha, you said hash.

by far one of the worst things i have ever heard. clickety clack yo

see, im a country fan, and i like big & richm which is who cowboy troy toyrs with... Some of his stuff I like, but some is just AWFUL

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 30 2005, 09:23 PM
see, im a country fan, and i like big & richm which is who cowboy troy toyrs with... Some of his stuff I like, but some is just AWFUL
[post=533455]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm so anti-country music, I can't even decipher this. And that's bad, considering my roots.

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 29 2005, 05:33 PM
It sounds more 'novelty' than anything else. And holy crap, it sucks.

http://www.cowboytroy.com/

It'll automatically load.
[post=532899]Quoted post[/post]​

Unfortunately, when he was playing chicken with the train, train, it missed.

Originally posted by Celerity+Jul 30 2005, 10:45 PM-->
ScrapinSi
@Jul 30 2005, 09:23 PM
[post=533455]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm so anti-country music, I can't even decipher this. And that's bad, considering my roots.
[post=533468]Quoted post[/post]​

OMG, THAT WAS AWFUL... thats what i get for posting in the middle of the night when i'm so tired from a newborn crying all night... lol... Let me retype that...

"you see, im a country fan, and i like big & rich, which is the group who cowboy troy tours with... Some of his stuff I like, but some is just AWFUL... Like that chicken train crap... JUNK... But when he drops in on Big & Rich Songs, its really good... "

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 31 2005, 07:32 AM
Unfortunately, when he was playing chicken with the train, train, it missed.
[post=533567]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh shit that's him? :blink:

Back