Hideous, HIDEOUS thing in the Member's Gallery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eBay Motors: 1988-1991 Honda CRX Spyder SE Widebody Wide Body Kit (item 200093960805 end time Apr-25-07 19:12:56 PDT)

88_crxspydersewidebodyhood.jpg

It looks worried...

Oh, and I guess call me crazy, but I kinda like the looks of this widebody kit. I wouldn't pay 3k for it, but I'd drive it.

good lukc finding wheels to fit good with a widebody....

15x9s? -10? yeah right.
245/40/15? yeah right

good lukc finding wheels to fit good with a widebody....

15x9s? -10? yeah right.
245/40/15? yeah right

i knew a guy with 15x10's on a 92 hatch. i bought a set of rims off him about 6 years ago.

Ya thats my car, but lay off, I mean damn, the guy I bought it from told me it was a SRT-4! Oh well live and learn. Since I already own it though I guess the next step is a swap. Does any one know is Hasport make mounts for a 350 chevy into my car? Thanks!

that car would look better with no body parts in my book. not to mention those peices aren't even fit together properly, even if they were, it's still way ugly

if they could make the kit actually functional and make it flow with the body lines, then yeah, i'd rock one..

Ya thats my car, but lay off, I mean damn, the guy I bought it from told me it was a SRT-4! Oh well live and learn. Since I already own it though I guess the next step is a swap. Does any one know is Hasport make mounts for a 350 chevy into my car? Thanks!

wow denial of the richest sought....just get rid of the car i say...go get it stolen and stripped and claim it on insurance or something...;)

and about u thinking it was a srt-4 dont u guys in america have rego papers with what car it is and what year and shit?

pfffftt pathetic taking credit for someone elses monstroseties....

i thought ma car was ugly with the ripped up seat covers,squarish hood,cobwebbed engine bay and kicked off tail pipe (replaced) and other features that only a car that has been sitting in a backyard for 5 years would have but...fuck this car ownes the bakers that the cake was made and ate it tooo

Back