High flow cats...they're all the same right?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
I mean that all the high flow cats are the same size/length/bolt pattern for 88-00 Civics/CRX/Teg's right?

I just noticed I ordered one for an 88-91 Civic and I meant to get one for my EG

I'm 99% sure they're the same...

Quoted post[/post]]
I mean that all the high flow cats are the same size/length/bolt pattern for 88-00 Civics/CRX/Teg's right?

I just noticed I ordered one for an 88-91 Civic and I meant to get one for my EG

I'm 99% sure they're the same...
I think the ones for the CRX and Civics would be the same size but I think the piping on the Integras are bigger so the inlet and outlet might not be the same. but you ordered one for your civic so you should be good.

BTW-When you do a B Series swap into 88-91, you have to get the flanges flipped so the downpipe lines up. When you do a B Series swap in an EG, i've never heard of anyone having to get the flanges flipped (correct me if i'm wrong) so the flanges on the cat you ordered may not line up with your EG, just a thought.

i don't know what you mean by flipped? but when i went from d to b my header had to be extended to reach the cat and the flange also had to be turned for the bolt holes to match up.

I have the B-series header w/the extension...I'll rig something if it won't reach, but I think I'll be ok

Back