Hit in run story, a very good read.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow...thats really depressing. I will NEVER ride a motorcycle, its just way too dangerous (and I have a "need for speed"). The people in the nissan should have their arms torn off and be beaten with them.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Jun 10 2004, 09:28 PM
did u read what happened to him... i dont know if could live like that

you have a wife and a son who are all about loving you, and regardless of if you're body is fucked up, you know what, thats just wrong to THEM.

i'm sorry.

IMO, he took the easy way out of a tough situation, and i don't condone it all.

I know a couple, err, knew a couple people who killed them selves. its really fucking selfish IMO, regardless of the situation.

Im with B on this one.. I know life sux and all... and that guys life probably really sucked... but you have to keep on living.. hell steal a bunch of money and run to mexico... err something.. i unno

-Aaron

money isn't everything.

i'd rather live in a box with someone i loved and cared for than in a mansion all by myself.

If he killed himself, then why does he have a post on 5-10-2004. It says he killed himself on June 4, 2004. :unsure:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 10 2004, 10:27 PM-->
@Jun 10 2004, 09:28 PM
did u read what happened to him... i dont know if could live like that

you have a wife and a son who are all about loving you, and regardless of if you're body is fucked up, you know what, thats just wrong to THEM.

i'm sorry.

IMO, he took the easy way out of a tough situation, and i don't condone it all.

I know a couple, err, knew a couple people who killed them selves. its really fucking selfish IMO, regardless of the situation.

Word

Suicide is the most selfish thing a human being can ever do.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jun 11 2004, 12:21 AM
If he killed himself, then why does he have a post on 5-10-2004. It says he killed himself on June 4, 2004. :unsure:

YOU TRUELY ARE AN IDIOT FOR THIS ONE :lol:

nightmares of penguins with bills like scissoring steak knives tearing apart my hands

E that line is for you.

its truely a tragedy what happened to him. it makes you think. words cant describe how sorry i am for what happened to him and his family and i dont even know him or them. :(

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jun 10 2004, 11:21 PM

probably because May is the month BEFORE June :shrug2:

That's a truly horrible story! It made me cry. :(

man, thats sad...idk if any of you guys have suffered from actual depression before, but i have. You dont think of you gf, or your son, or you friends or family. you just get blinded by whats going on, and i really feel bad for this guy. was it right that he killed himself? no, but he wasnt wrong either...i

My uncle was hit on a bike.....I never met him...but yet I have his name :(

He was killed instantly, back in the late 60's....and after reading all of that...I am glad he didn't have to suffer like this poor guy did.

If your going to ride...wear the proper stuff. :angry:

Rest In Peace...

i still plan on getting a bike this summer... either a kawa 250r or 500r.... most likely the 250....

even tho jeffie said not to, with good reason

Im most afraid of other people hitting me, not screwing up

i know where mattcalica is coming from. I went through a couple depressions in my lifetime and all u can think about is how fucked up ur life is, not what happen to other people if u do decide to take ur life. I really dont think that was the best road for him to take, but it was the only road he saw at the time. I really feel for his family and friends that he left behind in the sudden decsion to end his life but i dont feel hes wrong for what the did. That my .02.

Back