Hitchhikers guide Movie...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I can't wait... :)

I was in Japan when the movie came out, and I never had a chance to go see it...so now I'll be able to run over to Best Buy and snag a copy and crank it in the garage...

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 12 2005, 04:10 PM
It's not all that great. The book was a zillion times better.
[post=553272]Quoted post[/post]​

That can be said about almost anything fictitious in the history of television and cinema. Keen observation there, alky. :lol:

I thought the movie was enjoyable for what it was - a movie based on a book.

It really wasn't that bad - And of course it was only 1/4 the book, it had to be. But if you went to see it in the theaters, you had to wait till the end of the credits - They made up for a little more of the missing book parts.

I mean, they also took it to the "So long, and thanks for the all fish" timeline of Earth too.

-> Steve

"Ohh... ohhh... Oh ... I feel like a sofa..."

I enjoyed it, it was douglas adam's style of humor, albeit not accurate to the exactly who really wants the exact same thing. Then all the fanboys will critisize it because it wasn't what they visioned.

Never watched it, but its on the netflix list so it should be here within a week.

I never had the mind to watch it. Never read the book either. Hell, I never even HEARD of it....:ph34r:...what is it, anyways?

it's prolly the only book that I have ever read on my own that I didn't have to read...And I loved every page of it.

"The Hitchikers guide to the Galaxy"

google it up and I suggest reading the book before watching the movie...

Infact...it's the only book I have that is a hardback...everything else is papperback.... :)

i think i saw this in walmart on saturday...?
was it JUST released, or is there a previous version...?

i wasn't that fond of the movie, but i also didn't read the book so...

and "people" say not to use the PS2 for dvd's cause it'll burn it out...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 12 2005, 10:48 PM
it's prolly the only book that I have ever read on my own that I didn't have to read...And I loved every page of it.

"The Hitchikers guide to the universe"

google it up and I suggest reading the book before watching the movie...

Infact...it's the only book I have that is a hardback...everything else is papperback.... :)
[post=553473]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll look into it. I go through books like WHOA. While I was in Sweden, I read probably around 8 or9 novels in addition to school, homework, and partying.

this area wont have it until friday. oh well.

the mall had it in FYE, Sears, and one of the other stores...

I'm sure Walmart even has it...

Back