Holy bucket! Just remembered! Need Opinions and Info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

They are freaking CARB Legal!!!!

I live in the great state of California ^_^, and I want to make my own DIY Turbo Kit.

I have 2 questions!

1. What makes an Edelbrock Turbo Kit CARB Legal?
2. Will a DIY Turbo Kit ever be legal to drive on the street, and if yes, then what do I need to get mine legal to drive on the street?

just keeping the cat usually keeps things carb legal.. keep all ur emmisions and dont swap out of ur obd and ull be fine even on a diy turbo kit

thats obd1 motor obd1 car thats fine.. make sure not to mess with ur exhaust to must keep cats and every thing no straight piping untill after emm. test lol

You will have to legalize the motor swap with the Beurau or Automotive Repair (BAR) and get the BAR sticker first. Then you can add all the CARB legal shit you want.

ive been told my motor wont pass bar seing it came from the crv .. well the bottom end.. just what ive been told small truck/suv engine in a car dosnt pass.. but him with his sir engine no problems there,, :ph34r:

head swaps are illegal in cali. meaning, crv/vtecs won't pass.

move out of that god forsaken state already

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 24 2004, 03:46 PM
head swaps are illegal in cali. meaning, crv/vtecs won't pass.

move out of that god forsaken state already
[post=421813]Quoted post[/post]​

<_<

Move to Florida. Cars don't rust, Emissions don't exist, Women are a special breed of stupid, and Blake lives next door if Uberdata ever eats itself.

Back