1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy shit do I really have to inspect this?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by jp_p5, Oct 6, 2009.

1. jp_p5

jp_p5 MicWhop

Well maybe I can salvage something? I stopped at 16,000 in damage.

Attached Files:

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member

damn how did that start,
  3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator

how can i make my mazda look like that??
  4. jp_p5

jp_p5 MicWhop

I couldn't tell you. It was sent to me by dispatch as an early lease turn in. I called dispatch to let them know what I was looking at and my dumb ass dispatcher told me to inspect it anyways for nissan.:confused:
  5. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

i blame bush.
  6. jp_p5

jp_p5 MicWhop

Told u bag o potato chips and a match

I will not be held responsible for any one that takes this advice into consideration. If you choose do go this route you are all on your own. Please sign below.

X______________________________

By signing above I ____________________ Agree that Justin Pizzonia can not and will not be held responsible for my actions.

Thank you and good luck.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  7. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member

ill keep that in mind
  8. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

The driver must have been huge, see where the fat burned to the seat? The polyester shirt? Very modern art. ^_^
  9. jp_p5

jp_p5 MicWhop

FYI I was smoking a cig while inspecting it cause I didn't think it would matter. lmao
  10. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP

Media:
    Albums:
    early lease turn in
    lmfao
  11. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you

Maybe some of the bulbs in the headlamp assembly are still good. Lol.
  12. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you

firewall.
  13. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy Senior Member

Media:
    Is this what you do for a living? I wanted to inspect cars for insurance when I got out of college but never could find the right information to go about contacting someone about a job.
  14. 94civicturbo

94civicturbo New Member

there was a car in a nearby school that completely burned to the ground because the kid had his subs wired wrong...
  15. E_SolSi

he does off lease inspections

when its time to turn the car in at the end of a lease, he comes out and does the inspection and lets the leasing company know what and how much chargeable damage wear etc is on the car
  16. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy Senior Member

Media:
    That sounds like it could be entertaining too. How do you go about getting a job like that though?
  17. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron.

Mmmm car-b-que.
  18. E_SolSi

he met up with some guy at a glory hole at a truck stop off of 95... afterward they got to talking and the guy ended up offering him a job, well ANOTHER job... he got sent to some training and orientation stuff for about a week... im not really sure what kind of shit was going on in the hotel... he said he didnt want to talk about it... then they gave him a company car a camera and a laptop and sent him off with a schedule of cars to inspect... he seems to enjoy his work.. they do on occasion fuck him over with a retarded route schedule bouncing from one end of the state to the other or sending him out to boston or long island... but overall it seems to be a pretty sweet job... there is the weather issue... hot cold rain snow whatever you are out there inspecting cars... but all in all it seems like a sweet job

id say start hanging out at the truck stops and hitting up the glory holes... you might get lucky too
  19. 2000Si

2000Si Well-Known Member

Media:
    Sounds as though E has already tried his luck at those truck stops for the job.
  20. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Media:
    Is this what fire damage?