honda-benz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah that homo put a BMW grill on it. That stupid fuck had time to make that monsterous ugly piece of shit but didn't have time to patch up the holes from the moldings... WTF?!

s3f8b5caf7a158.jpg

sad part is i bet once he's finished he could get into a magazine. if that teamprototype rex can get into one i don't see how this one couldn't. i think it could look decent if he got rid of the hood and the honda emblem. this is of course after eveything was molded in and painted. of course i'm a autobody guy myself so i guess i give it a lil more respect than ya'll. i mean just about all the body work that he HAS done is straight and the taillights and headlights are even on both sides.

I like the tail lights but the rest of the car looks like the bat mobile (UGLY).

question: Why is it that everyone and their brother had to post "repost" if they've seen it before EVEN when the person posting the thread says "could be a repost"? Who really cares, I don't live on the computer 24-7 searching for countless sh*t to post so I haven't seen half the stuff posted. <_<

Originally posted by punkyjewster41+Nov 7 2003, 02:53 PM-->
@Nov 7 2003, 07:13 AM
Anyone ever heard of the work facetious?

Didn't think so, let me clarify:

wow, a walking dictionary that cant spell for crap.

That wasn't a misspelling, dickhead, it was a TYPO. Those things tend to happen when you've been awake for 20 hours and are bored as hell fighting off sleep at work.

Kiss my fucking ass.

Originally posted by zcrex@Nov 7 2003, 03:23 PM
sad part is i bet once he's finished he could get into a magazine. if that teamprototype rex can get into one i don't see how this one couldn't. i think it could look decent if he got rid of the hood and the honda emblem.

Man, if your talking about this rex, there is no comparison.
s3fac9cd9d1f72.jpg

Yeah i agree that most of the time bodywork turns out to look like shit, especially with light conversions and shit, but i gotta say that this is one of the nicest looking CRX's i have ever seen that has had this much work done to it.

Yeah that car looks like piss. I can imagine it all painted and it still looks like piss! Very very tacky. The idea is great and the front headlights and shit was a good idea.. but not on a car that only 4ft long! If it was on an accord the headlighs would be bad ass. the body work on the front of the car is actually pretty decent if you look at it. but still its gay!

Originally posted by senate_9427@Nov 8 2003, 02:37 AM
Man, if your talking about this rex, there is no comparison.
s3fac9cd9d1f72.jpg

Yeah i agree that most of the time bodywork turns out to look like shit, especially with light conversions and shit, but i gotta say that this is one of the nicest looking CRX's i have ever seen that has had this much work done to it.

i bet if he finished it up and painted it and got a lil bit of interior work done, minus the hood and the honda emblem. it stands a chance. it almost looks like something that team prototype would think of. i remember seeing a white skivic h/b that had the benz bubble eye conversion on it and it didn't look that bad. but yes the team prototype rex is sweet.

I really don't like the Prototype Rex, the work on it is done very well, but I think that it is ugly, so is the other one. Just my two cents.

that car was on ebay about 6 months ago. the reserve was like $17,000. i don't remember if anybody bought it.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 9 2003, 12:44 AM
it would be pretty slick looking if it didn't have a ghey ass front bumper on it.

or mercedes taillights

mercedes>honda

RSX=honda

you have to have a balanced equation

Back