HONDA CIVIC PARTS AND S10 PARTS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver93

ok i need to get my secret plan finished i have lots of things and i need to get me some other things so buy my stuff off me ..

2- d16z6 heads 92-95 civic $125 ea
2- intake manifolds $25
1-1.5 head and intake from a crx$130.00
1-crx distributor $70
1- civic distributor needs coil comes with new bosch wires OH BOY!$50
2- grey 92-95 civic seats$150
2-92-95 civic ecms one vtec one non$50 ea
1-93 si tranny no grinds$125
d15 piston and rods crank and rods and block all for $100 obo

and if anyone happens to care i have an s10 no motor or trans great body for $400 obo
and i have a 2.8 and trany that will bolt right in withall new stuff on it for $250 so any one who wants a easy lil project i will sell it all for $600 has nice directional rims that come with it...........

email me or leave one at camerokilla2001@yahoo.com or hit me up on aim at choccristhats ppl help me out i will trade pending on what it is i need prelude parts!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

i live in michigan one of the ecu is p28 manual but both are manual i can get pics for the s10 its got a new front clip its all very clean all black interior with black bucket seats :blink:

hey man ill buy the z6 head si tranny and the vtec ecu get back asap so we can work it out

Hey, would you be willing to sell me the vtec solenoid off the head, and the speed sensor off the transmission? 40 shipped is my offer 98205.

jordon6001@hotmail.com Email me, if you will part them out. Please, Ir eally need these parts, and most people don't, yeah finish the sale so far for these, thnx for your time.

hey dont sell that solenoid ill need it im really gonna buy it plus the other stuff i want ...sorry slammed89integra dont meen to by @$#&*% you over but i really want it....ok im at school right now when i get home ill email you and will work it out
THANKS!
jimmy

yo im at school to
hey i can sell u the sttuff t4ell me what u want and when u want it and how much u cna pay and i will say yes or no

i want the d16z6 head the 93 si tranny and the p28 uce for the head....you said 125 for the head 125 for the tranny and 50 for the ecu so ill give you 300

doesnt the 300 include shipping?......................ANYWAYS! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND FOR SELLING ME YOU STUFF IV BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STUFF FOR AWHILE AND NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT STUFF FOR THE RIGHT PRICE YOUR AWSOME MAN :worthy: THANKS AGAIN

the 300 is for parts only look at this link and tell me which one u want to ship by ill try to pack as small as possible http://wwwapps.ups.com/QCCWebApp/controlle...arypackages.y=8
thanks man hey what is ur phone number so we can discuss this u can call me at 810 230-1654 ask for little chris call at 730 to 820 in the morning and i get out of class at 330 so call at like 345 to 500 when u get this or hit me up on aim choccris :D

allrighty well its a deal then ill prolly get the 70 something dollar 3 day air one im at school ...i get out at 3:00 so ill hit you up at like 3:30! later man
THANKS!
JIMMY.

Back