HONDA CIVIC PARTS AND S10 PARTS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have an non obdo distributer for D sereis with wires for 75+shipping
and no prolem Jimmy i can send it all out tommorow after class
peace :blink:

yo jimmy or 95 hatch guy i can bring the parts to u sunday u said u live in ohio right well give me ur address and we can drive them down for 70 bucks leave me a post or email me at camerokilla2001@yahoo.com

hey 5th gen hatch answer back i can bring the stuff to ohio if u get ahold of me i can come sunday i can bring it all for 370 so u get it that day and save on shippin
so leave me one :blink:

aight well ill call you today and well talk bout it .....ill just meat you half way or how long does it take for me to get to your house cause if its not that far ill pick it up.. but anyways ill call you today at 4:00 if your not gonna be there then call me back when ever at 614 271-8798 thats my cell you can call it any time

jimmy

yo homie u need aim its 345 right now umm ill wait here i live in michian at 1364 conway flint 48532 alright jim im waitin thanks chris 810-230-1654 :blink:

i live in flint the street is 1364 conway area code 48532 hey get ahold of me quick im at school its 12:45 ill be on till 1:30 im waitin peace
:unsure:

hey i forgot to ask you ..is the vtec solenoid on the head? and i also need and intake manny for that motor wanna sell one cheaper thaan 25 or do you wanna trade for an ex manny

yeah the vtec solioids there and i dont have a manifold right now
your ex should work :blink: but dude i neeed money soon and bad call me 810 230 -1654 hurry lata

ok my friend let me have his manny when u gonna get this stuff i need to know quick umm are u gonna come here or do u need me to go there what eve r i can come but i need money if u come come that will be fine so post soon its 3:11 wednesday :blink:

Back