honda oem thermostat vs. napa oem thermostat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just wondering what yall think is better honda oem thermostat $30 and napa oem thermostat for $17... ???? peazz.. :D

Originally posted by m2slsvtec671@Jul 25 2004, 12:32 AM
just wondering what yall think is better honda oem thermostat $30 and napa oem thermostat for $17... ???? peazz.. :D
[post=367733]Quoted post[/post]​

30?

they are 11.65 at Hondaautomotiveparts.com, and will be around 15.55 at the dealer. Call up other dealers in your area. I have one in my area that always has more in stock, however, has yet to fail, is always $10 more the other dealer 10 miles away.

30?

they are 11.65 at Hondaautomotiveparts.com, and will be around 15.55 at the dealer. Call up other dealers in your area. I have one in my area that always has more in stock, however, has yet to fail, is always $10 more the other dealer 10 miles away.

yeah man honda here on guam is a rip off.... and dude its the only honda dealer on island... so yeah, i can get one from my sis place at seattle for the same price like about $15-$20 the most.. but i really need it... soo i was just wondering if i should goo for honda $30 or napa $17??? oh yeah just wondering whats the stock degree for the thermostat?? is it 180 degree or 190 degree?? thanks!!

well in that case, I would say go with OEM. When I did mine, I first bought one from autozone. The thing didn't fit right at all, and I ended up leaking all over. I then took it back and bought a OEM honda one, and the fit was perfect. Also, from what I have read, the OEM one seams to be most acurate (opens up at the right tempature).

Back