hondaswap demographic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Jan 23 2005, 11:59 PM
ni ta ten hua hmmm.... when was the last time you saw a mexican speak mandarin LOL <~~~ j.k. about that one hahaha

lets do korean... anyong haseyo :worthy:
[post=450419]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't know what that one was supposed to be. :blink:

Dunno Korean :(

what makes me yellow? it's just a joke. uhm, and eggs are gross. when you tell an asian guy (or girl) he's (or she's) 'whitewashed' we call him (or her) a twinkie. yellow outside, white inside.

but, anyway... mainly cuz i'm short, into imports, shop at asian food markets, and hang out with asian people. hahaha i must think i am asian or something...

plus hubby said i'm asian by osmosis considering i had his kid in there, who made my hair darker... damn bastard child. hahaha jk

...really though, i'm mostly swedish, irish, german, french... blah blah. i'm white. :)

EDIT: and onyang hasayo is a song from skankin pickle... :)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 24 2005, 01:57 PM
what makes me yellow? it's just a joke. uhm, and eggs are gross. when you tell an asian guy (or girl) he's (or she's) 'whitewashed' we call him (or her) a twinkie. yellow outside, white inside.

but, anyway... mainly cuz i'm short, into imports, shop at asian food markets, and hang out with asian people. hahaha i must think i am asian or something...

plus hubby said i'm asian by osmosis considering i had his kid in there, who made my hair darker... damn bastard child. hahaha jk

...really though, i'm mostly swedish, irish, german, french... blah blah. i'm white. :)

EDIT: and onyang hasayo is a song from skankin pickle... :)
[post=450608]Quoted post[/post]​

We use "banana" too for whitewashed Asians. :) Egg is the only thing I could ever think of that was appropriate for a "yellow-washed" white person. :lol:

So you're married to an Asian guy? :thumbsup:

EVERYONE IS INVITED TO MY WEDDING!!!

in 5 years or w/e I am ready to commit suicide... j.k. hahaha

damn, I need to start looking for a girl to marry :D starting to get tired of being single GRRR

swanny- i'm mostly swedish too... awesome stuff. :)

...and yea cal... he's actually a 'pacific islander' but when i ask him... he says he's asian. 'it's easier to say' is his retort. hahaha. :)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 24 2005, 10:24 PM

...and yea cal... he's actually a 'pacific islander' but when i ask him... he says he's asian. 'it's easier to say' is his retort. hahaha. :)
[post=450807]Quoted post[/post]​

My last name is Swanson, hence "swanny"

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 24 2005, 08:24 PM

[post=450807]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah, ok. Phillipino?

pinoy, flip... whatever you prefer. yes. :)

my last name was Oller (very german) but i was adopted... and my mother's name was Herting... very irish. lol

Very cool.

So I've got some questions that don't really pertain to anything on the site at all... I guess I'll hit you up on AIM if you don't mind. :)

Just because I'm bored

<-- Primarially Mexican/Scottish/German (~equal parts)
Also: Native American (Cherokee and Apache) & Spanish (aside from the mexican part)

Back