who gets your vote?

• (D) Any of the Dem's who make the cut.. they are all better than Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (not sure) Depends on the Dem who's up, otherwise I might go with Bush

• (not voting) probably won't vote cuz im a lazy shit, or too you

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I guess it was server lag I keep seeing 2 of the same post, well it stoped now.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jan 29 2004, 07:28 AM
Mine confirmed the deletion from this end too... Interesting.

I think you deleted my post of me saying waht double post, when I deleted my second post of me bowing to you for having a brilliant god-like idea of turbocharging the C6 vette. :p

wow this topic went nowhere.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 28 2004, 07:19 AM-->
@Jan 28 2004, 06:49 AM
I saw the ad on TV today for the Democratic cocksucker saying "let's get out of Iraq, so NATO can move in and clean up the mess that's been made"

INSTANT pissedoffjody when I heard that one.. I think Bush has done a DAMN good job with the hand he was dealt. I think he'd make an excellent president for the next 4 years, for no other reason than to keep some Democratic jerkoff from ruining the new beginnings we've made possible for the Iraqi people.

well said my good man

true that

Originally posted by mwvnos+Jan 28 2004, 10:20 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Jan 28 2004, 10:12 PM
uhhh it went up 27% this year? Please, use factual basis not what you heard on a talk radio or some radical republican website. Better then anything clinton did? That's a pretty broad statement to use.....

yea i got it outta the fuckin air.....no its fucking facts. look it up...then bitch to me about it being bullshit.....and it is better than clinton in the way of increase....did i say he had control over it???? i said he stimlated it, which means he did things that would help it go back up like interest rate cuts and things of that nature....please look a little more deeply into what things are said instead of reading it the way you want it....

Sure, it went up 27%... but HOW FAR DOWN DID IT PLUMMET IN THREE YEARS?

Lies, damned lies and repubilcans.

you guys are over looking something that the democratic run media wont tell you, the economy went up 27% this year....

We're still waiting for the source of your 27% statistic. But in the meantime, allow me to refute the idea of a "democratic run media":
in 2000, CBS gave $13,505 to Repubs and 0 to democrats. FOX gave he dems $97k but to the republicans they gave $240k. Microsoft, part of MSNBC, gave the GOP $1.9 million for the 2002 elections.
So tell me again who's running who?

Originally posted by mwvnos@Jan 28 2004, 07:20 PM

yea i got it outta the fuckin air.....no its fucking facts. look it up...then bitch to me about it being bullshit.....and it is better than clinton in the way of increase....did i say he had control over it???? i said he stimlated it, which means he did things that would help it go back up like interest rate cuts and things of that nature....please look a little more deeply into what things are said instead of reading it the way you want it....

:lmao: The anger!!!!

I was asking where did you get that from? I've never heard 27%, I know its up, but not at that big of margin.

mwvnos: stop being an asshole, keep it civil

lude68: Just because you took micro-econ does not make you an economist. According to roommate (who is a double major statistics and econ) getting rid of the deficit will NOT skyrocket inflation. You are confusing devaluation of currency (which happened in post-war germany, on a massive scale), which stems from printing more money to pay of the deficit. Deficit can be safely avoided by saner fiscal policy (just like McClintock advocated in the bid for California governorship). In fact, the declining US dollar has been good for me, as I have bought quite a bit of foreign currency (and gold).

The only 27% increase in the economy I've seen is the gas prices again. WTF is up with gas prices, already?! Didn't we just INVADE and CONQUER the 2nd largest oil producing country in the world?!

Back