Hondata S200 / Boost /datalogger Rom Editor For Sa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFPracing

Hi all I'm selling my like new Hondata P28 ecu setup with Hondata S200 firmware/software. Included is the boost functionality, 3 step rev limiter, datalogger functionality, ROM editor application, and emulator for on the fly tuning if you have a prom burner. Basically everything one could possibly buy. This is a dealer setup that tuning shops use and costs

$295 Base s200 system - speed limiter removed (if applicable), tunable fuel and ignition tables, expanded rpm fuel & ignition tables, VTEC control, adjustable rev limiter.

Price Description
$125 3 step rev limiter- Launch control and full throttle shift.
$200 Boost capability.
$200 Datalogging capability.
$200 ROM Editor V3 (requires datalogging).
$180 Romulator realtime emulator.
$125 P28 ECU

$1325 retail.

Asking $850 for a quick sale.

email me at zerofighter@vtecturbo2000.com

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 21 2003, 11:22 PM
damn, i'm really considering this....

yo pissedoffsol this guy said u can vouch 4 him.
I would buy this but don t want to get rip off again (lost over 2gran over fraud already)

Pills the stuff is basically brand new. Just put the ecu in the car but the clutch switch and push button haven't been installed yet. The P28 is a hondata supplied one so it's all pretty with the powdercoated covers and such.

thanks bro
yo scott u want paypal or money order?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 25 2003, 11:32 PM-->
Originally posted by tomtom@Jun 25 2003, 09:27 PM
pissedoffsol
@Jun 21 2003, 11:22 PM

I would buy this but don t want to get rip off again (lost over 2gran over fraud already)

yeah, i vouch.

Scott's not going to rip ya off....

saelee,

This email confirms that you sent $800.00 to dragin@pair.com.

------------------------------
Payment Details
------------------------------

Amount: $800.00
Transaction ID: 6VG18171XD8299030
Subject: hondata & p28 ecu
Note:
scott
View the details of this transaction online at:
https://www.paypal.com/vst/id=6VG18171XD8299030

aight i paypal him

Wow, that was a quick sale and damn smooth. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 25 2003, 11:27 PM-->
Originally posted by tomtom@Jun 25 2003, 09:27 PM
pissedoffsol
@Jun 21 2003, 11:22 PM

yeah, i vouch.

Scott's not going to rip ya off....

yo pissedoffsol

i though ur good friends with scott brewer. He 's makeing u look bad man
he rip me off
all i got is a s200 with boost and a p28
no datalogging or romeditoring or romulator

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jul 22 2003, 02:45 PM
:thumbsdown:

the fucked up part is scott had the guy from s.florida performance vouch for him a month ago that the hondata has data loggin/romediting/3stage launch
today when i call him he tells me the truth that scott bought a couple hondata from them & 1 has data loggin only

hondata will run any ecu thats there & can find out if it has boost or any options purchase

look at the barcode on the hondata interface box..

it should have a "B" and a "D" in there somewhere if it has boost and datalogging.

this was solved last night.

no one got ripped off. TomTom simply didn't realize that datalogging and such is software, not a part.

calling me and my friends scammers when its your own god damn fault that you are too stupid to know what the fuck you bought simply pisses me off.

not solved yet
and im not a dum ass.
first of all, He didn t send the emulator / he said last night he will send it and that he didn t know he listed it.Second hondata won t give me the pasword because they said theres no logg or romeditor bough with this unit.third i verafied with S.F.P that it only has three stage lanuch.

well, He said he will call south florida performance and clear things up
(because paul from there said the yesterday the s200 has nothing except boost on the program(besides 3 stage rev)

funny thing is paul told me a month ago when i called him that it has everything (datalogger/romeditor and ect)

well u don t have to get upset i just want what i paid 4.
And i did try to get ahold of ur friend 4 over a week before i posted this
i have proof of it and i showed him last night ;that i have been emailing him and i/m ing him

Originally posted by tomtom@Jul 23 2003, 03:25 PM
And i did try to get ahold of ur friend 4 over a week before i posted this
i have proof of it and i showed him last night ;that i have been emailing him and i/m ing him

funny, he's been online everynight all week.

calling people a scammer in my eye is a major offense. you got your shit- he didn't include a part of it- honest mistake- and hes sending it to you.

working things out by calling people scammers is NOT the way to go about things. it only shows your immaturity.

i didn t just start out calling him a scamer
i i/m and email him a whole bunch of times and he said he has been away
and that he leaves his i/m on all the time
sometimes its off he doesn t know why.

anyways he said he also sent me the wrong disk so im sending he this disk and he said he will send me the right disk.

the thing is hondata says the disk is just the down load to have logger or romeditor
u need to buy it and they will give u a password

why don t u call hondata and see.

and i think a week after no asnwer then an answer right after i post this is pretty resonable for calling him a scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back