Hondata S200 / Boost /datalogger Rom Editor For Sa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by tomtom@Jul 22 2003, 03:31 PM
he rip me off

really, then why did you post this?

you got an answer because you emailed me. I talked to him online... he contacted YOU.

you didn't even have the right contacts obviously. it took me all of 5 secs to say whats up.

Why hasn't he replied? he's in the process of moving from CT to florida.

the guy isn't a fucking scammer you crack head. He's a respected member of this site, unlike you, coincidentally.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 25 2003, 01:12 PM
the guy isn't a fucking scammer you crack head. He's a respected member of this site, unlike you, coincidentally.

argueing with u guys is getting me no where, besides i have proof
i just want my stuff

So how did scott forget that he is trying to sell a s200 with romulator and etc?
and sent me a s200 with boost only.

BECAUSE THE LOOK THE EXACT FUCKING SAME!

ITS SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!! unlocked by a password from hondata.

THEY LOOK THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god. wake up you fucking tard cart

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 26 2003, 05:58 AM
BECAUSE THE LOOK THE EXACT FUCKING SAME!

ITS SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!! unlocked by a password from hondata.

THEY LOOK THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god. wake up you fucking tard cart

duh!!!
hondata won t give me a password because logger and romeditor was not bought with this unit!

here call hondata and ask them ur self what is included with this unit
serial #s200-0433

here call south flordia performance and ask them ur self what is bought with this unit
they will tell u scott brewer bought two hondata from them and none with datalogger or romeditor

<span style='color:blue'>
Subj: Re: s200 with bost and all option
Date: 6/25/2003 10:54:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
To: Tomasaech@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I don't have my receipt but I bought it from South Florida Performance. You may call down there and ask for Paul. He'll verify I bought everything from them only a few months ago.

P28 loaded with S200
3 bar map
3 step rev limiter
datalogger
rom editor
hondalogger (datalogger)
emulator

They're # is 305-233-8520
</span>

by the way i haven t recived the emulator yet.(i hope its coming)

Dude TomTom you're still bitchin about this? I told you to send back the CD i sent you. I sent you the wrong CD. The other CD that I have here for you along with the emulator has been waiting for you to send back the other CD. Once you install a copy of datalogger/romeditor onto the hondata you have to use that CD and that CD only to install another session of these pieces of software on another laptop. I will send you the proper CD "once" I get back the other one since I need it for my friends unit. He picked up the wrong one the day we were workin on our systems. I haven't sent you the emulator cause I was gonna send them together to save on shipping. You are a flat out liar for saying that Paul told you I don't have datalogger and romeditor. I was a Hondata dealer. I've bought 10+ S200 units from them. This particular one you got was my personal unit out of my personal car. The shop car that was loaded up with the dealer package that consists of everything except G sensor cause I didn't want it. You obviously either misunderstood Paul or have twisted the story around to fit your liking. Send the CD back and you'll get the proper one. Since you seem to be the one being shady now I'm not releasing another CD till i get that one back. Like I told you on the phone a week ago. Get it? Got it? Good!

Since you had not sent it when I told you to, I'm not gonna get it now. I'm off to Miami tomorrow. It'll come here, not get delivered, then head back to you. So if you want this settled get a hold of me for my new address in Fl. or call me at SFP after August 4th since I'll be working there.

after i talk to u i was going to just wait and see what happens
but ur homie piss is just going on and on about it.

i thought ur going to send the emulator
im holding this disk because its the only insurance i got

now ur calling me a liar
im not the one that send the wrong thing and left out the emulater
(how did that happen)
besides i call ur friend paul
he said u only bought 2 units from him.

this bullshit has gone on long enough on the board. take it to email or PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back