Hostel

Hostel

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was good but CRAZY as fuck!!

• I want to join the Elite Hunters Club!!

• I am sick and want to vomit right now!&#

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
i think you have to have a certain respect for horror style films to appreciate the stuff that goes on in it.

like, the devils rejects.
awesome flick.

its just so well laid out.
leaves questions.
doesn't have the damsel in distreess screaming bullshit

and this is from rob zombie.....

tarrintino isn't a fucktard... i bet its laid out pretty damn well.
it's not a tarantino flick, it's just presented by him. he didn't write it or direct it. from the reviews online and from 2 friends that saw it, i decided i'm not gonna waste my money on it. everyone i talked to said it sucked balls, and the 2 friends are actually into horror films.

i really don't like horror films ayways. they almost always have the same plot, with a little different twist. almost every horror movie that has came out in the last few years has sucked ass, wtih the exception of just a few. The Devils Rejects i think is one of the best i've seen. that shit was originl and the story was so well laid out that it didn't leave you bored or able to really know what was gonna happen next.

Well, the only thing they're depending on to sell the movie is the "gross factor".

Event Horizon was a horror flick for people like me, who (much like "The MAXX") lives in two parallel worlds that are just as real as the other. As a completely insane and maniacal networking engineer who's only claim to fame in his hobby is "The guy with the mint CRX that's been sitting for 2 years" and the other half I'm a space captain, commanding a 14 mile long, 4 mile diameter artificial gravity space cruiser.

And that's about my day in a nutshell.

a lot of the gory parts they didnt even show. kinda pissed me off. like when this chic was about to get her toes cut off, it showed the clippers on her toe, then it showed the guys hands closing the clippers, then it cut to another scene. or when the one guy was drilling into that kids leg and chest, it didnt show it, just showed the kid screaming. fucking weak.

and event horizon kicked ass. great movie.

Quoted post[/post]]
a lot of the gory parts they didnt even show. kinda pissed me off. like when this chic was about to get her toes cut off, it showed the clippers on her toe, then it showed the guys hands closing the clippers, then it cut to another scene. or when the one guy was drilling into that kids leg and chest, it didnt show it, just showed the kid screaming. fucking weak.

and event horizon kicked ass. great movie.
Ya, they really didn't show too much of the actuall slicing and dicing. I wouldn't have been able to watch it anyways. Best part of the movie was when he sees the two whores and that Alex guy, and what he decides to do. And the crazy fucking kids. I have a HOOGE bag of candy in my car for that reason now! :ph34r:

Event horizon was the movie where the talk about space travel being like poking two holes on a peice of paper and drawing a straight line from one two the other as being the fastest, then they fold the paper and the holes are parellel to each other. And then the main guy sees his wife in the bathtub all dead and shit. I think it had the one guy from Jurassic Park in it, right?

Back