How 2 photochop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
To all of you photochoper's out there.

How do you do it?

I have Photoshop CS2, but everything in there is very complicated to use and its confusing to me. And the only thing i figured out how to do was make an animated gif :cry:

its all about learnign the concept of layers.

think of it as those overheads they used to have in highschool... the clear plastic with the sharpie markers...

you throw a new one on top, and now you have two layers.

theres 32344234234123123 photoshop tutorials on the web man. google it up

Quoted post[/post]]

think of it as those overheads they used to have in highschool... the clear plastic with the sharpie markers...

I use paint shop pro. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I use paint shop pro. :ph34r:

i'm sorry. :confused:

____/^^^|_________
| ( 0)_________(0)__|

Bodydropped, i f0t0ch0ppz0r3d ur ass lolololool~!!!!1!!!

ASCII, keepin it real for 30 years.

Quoted post[/post]]

How do you do it?

I have Photoshop CS2, but everything in there is very complicated to use and its confusing to me. And the only thing i figured out how to do was make an animated gif :cry:
you coulda used Imageready forthe GIF, i think it would be easier

Open PS and go to help, there's a turtorials section, use it. It will give you a good ideas of the features and how they work.

Quoted post[/post]]

How do you do it?

Learn to use the selection tools (lasso, magic wand, etc.) and get good at selecting the areas you want to work on. Once you have a good selection its just a matter of applying effects, adjusting color or painting the area with a fill or a brush. Keep your history window open so you can quickly undo stuff.

You can also copy a selected area and then paste it and transform its shape or size, for example if you wanted to make the rims on a car look bigger you would select the rim then copy, paste and transform its shape.

Now for the thread jacking.... can anyone send me photoshop? I could possibly paypal you a few bones for the upload time. I had it on my old lappy but the motherboard fried on me :cry:

Back