how do i get rid of this girl?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 13 2003, 09:57 PM
And if that doesn't work get a restraining order

that's great. :lol: and that's coming from another girl. anyways, i don't think they will ever meet. they live far apart and do't do the same stuff.

For real some bitches are crazy and NEVER get the point. I would suggest possibly making yourself unavailable if she wants to hang out. I seriously wouldnt recommend being a complete dick about things just b/c it will make you look bad and like I said thats when your stuff gets messed up but if telling her that you are interested in another girl doesn't help her to catch on than just ignore her.

yeah, i want to squash this thing before it gets too far. i think i am just going to start blowing her off and hopefully she gets the point.

If you can't be mean, and afraid to tell her anything, be a total puss and write her a letter or email. I mean, you get more pussy than that, but it should work. I never tried it before, but I think it would work. Then this way you look like a total dick, and she won't want anything to do with you. Then again, girls are stupid, no offense civicgirlracer, but they like it when guys are harder to get, they like the challenge, maybe you should just be nice.

if you end up gettin it on again, give he a dirty sanches, or a donky punch, and finish it off with a dutch oven, I've sure she'll leave you alone after that.

tell you are into another girl and are going to date this other one, even if youre not. other choices: idb, sleep with her best friend, or just kill her.

av-29.gif
Twice!

Found it...:lol:

threaten to throw her ass out onto the street corner to make you some money. hell may as well try and make saomemoney.

maybe this post i just made didnt make sense???

ok, she told me she's throwing another party again on friday. we live in washington. if anyone wants more info, i'll let you have it.

Just be a man and tell her how it is. It's the best thing you can do - And do it NOW. Don't wait. You're just wasting everyone's time dragging it on.

Then read relationshit. I say it time and time again, It's SO true and makes thing so clear. You'd think I was taking advertising money for it.

-> Steve

Back