How do i read my P28 ecu codes?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fakk_13

92GSRB17
i have a 92 Gsr with a b16 and a p28 mugen chipped ecu. my check engine light turns on every now and then. so i tryed to read codes but i cant find a light on my ecu. What do i do?

Ive looked on the web and i cant find a place that tells me how to check it other than a couple sites talking about blinking lights

on the pasenger sid of the car there is a 2 wire blu plug jump a wire between the terminals and count the check enigine light as it blinks it will be fast and long pulses.

i have a 89 dx that has a z6 motor swap in and a p28 cpu but the morons that wired it did not wire the plug (serviec check connecter)
Hondadlc.gif
to jump the wire, so i was wondering if any body knew what the pin out on the p28 are for this connecter??? much help aprecited h

Does anybody know what an error code 36 is on a Jdm H22 automatic vtec engine with p13 ecu. Done some research but nothing and also I had my 93 accord tcu running with p13 ecu do i need the P19 tcu insted of my stock system and is it hard to hook it up...thanx faded 1

not the place for this but code 36 is a traction control code. usually it doesnt display unless there is another code.

Hey thanx for the help its just ive been trying to find some info do you know what I need to do to fix that problem with the engine code 36 thanx

Back