how do i remove the fuel pump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rmxmitch

Need to figure this out by tonight. I need to know how much work it is going to be to take it off of the parts car.

hmm just figured crx and ef hatches were the same when it came to this, being in the crx/ef forum... but anyway i figured it out.

good for you, hope everything worked out.

yeah, I just dont have the car yet just needed to get the seller a fuel pump to make sure it ran before buying it. I am sure after I buy it i will deffinatley buy a Haynes manual.

I don't see anyone flipping out here. You really should have a repair manual though. A lot of people, including myself in the beginning, ask questions that can be easily answered with a $20 Haynes from AutoZone. :)
chilton's are better...more info for your buck( 12 bucks on e-bay):eek: anyways I believe they are in the tank( HF's are, don't know about the si tho)

no wonder i never resort to using my manual...it's a chilton!!! (GASP!!) blanco...that second quote you have is DEEP.. intense stuff man. i like to see that people are still into martial arts. kick the shit out of a raghead for me dude!!

Last edited:
Back