How do you like this Nissan.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lotus-exige-s_h.jpg

:yes:

I will own that car and a Smart Roadster one day.

^^ i like it

but then again im german...

but its still a $400K+ car

Honestly I love the R34 but I rather spend $80.000 on my accord and make it a bad ass Honda. I really believe people jumped on the bandwagon but I really don't care about that. People see a good thing and they like it. Is the new GTR a V6?

Honestly I love the R34 but I rather spend $80.000 on my accord and make it a bad ass Honda. I really believe people jumped on the bandwagon but I really don't care about that. People see a good thing and they like it. Is the new GTR a V6?

And how would you blow 80k on an Accord?

r33 > all other skylines ...
mmm..
blkr33.jpg

but of course these are awesome as well..

8b03dcbb46b4d66a3ba73179acdd34a7.jpg

I rather spend $80.000 on my accord and make it a bad ass Honda.

:disgust1:

there is no such thing as a "bad ass" 93 accord
in fact in the grand world of automobiles, hondas dont even get to sit next to the bad ass section... hell, they cant even look past the velvet rope into the bad ass section

all that a honda can ever hope for is to be bad ass "for a honda"... or bad ass in the world of econo-boxes

sinking $80,000.00 into a 93 honda accord (or any other 93 honda) is full blown, pants on head, retarded

....I don't think it's possible to blow 80g on a Accord unless you're getting ripped off, redoing stuff, etc. Maybe a couple of 3g paint jobs, you know. lol.

Also, I disagree with the "bad ass Honda" statement. There's some of those Mugen concepts(like the Honda Legend Max), variants of the NSX, etc. :D Well, as a brand, I agree.

just a 100% no bullshit "drivers car", designed from its conception to make the driver as directly connected to the road as mechanically possible... its a shifter kart with doors :D

lotus-exige-s_h.jpg

I love the look of these, and the tiny size, the pure function.. But did you ever see the top gear review of them? Under serious driving they understeer like crazy and handle like ass. You have to drift it and kick the ass way the hell out before it'll take a corner at speed. Which takes all the function out of it for road car purposes. Great little track demon.

And you can't get past the looks of it. They nailed that beautifully. There isn't an ugly piece on the car.

Last edited:
in fact in the grand world of automobiles, hondas dont even get to sit next to the bad ass section... hell, they cant even look past the velvet rope into the bad ass section

all that a honda can ever hope for is to be bad ass "for a honda"... or bad ass in the world of econo-boxes

sinking $80,000.00 into a 93 honda accord (or any other 93 honda) is full blown, pants on head, retarded

I'd argue that the NSX is sitting at the ropes peering in. If the engineers went a little more nasty with it and released a 400hp supercharged version of it with a retuned suspension it could be a real supercar. At the low end of the field, but it would be in the game.

Mugen V8+NSX-R would be enough :-D When the NSX was out, they still had the gentlemen's agreement I believe.

The Lotus looks like it rolls like crazy in stock form. Maybe the suspension is set up for street with the intention of the consumer tuning it?

I would convert it to rear wheel drive w/ an S2000 set up. Full body kit suspension. make it look sweet and sound BAD ASS!!! Then do a burn out in front of all those niggas that hated.!! LOL Yea I don't think there is any way I can spend 80k on a honda.

Why would you make a Skyline rwd? That's gotta be illegal...

Back