how fast REALLY is an f1 car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
If you can outcorner Clayton's CRX I will be impressed. And remember, I'm not saying that because I'm a Honda newb, I've been around cars and on the track quite often. Clayton's CRX is just about like that M3 that B posted up a while back.

the crx has to run first :p

Quoted post[/post]]
wow the 5th gear guy is :zipper_mouth:

dude, tiff is the fucking man. fuck you.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've reloaded this video 4 times already. IT buffers to the end, and then it dies. Then I watch the whole goddam thing again

WTF man.

Quoted post[/post]]
A real challenge would be to race the F! car against that car awhile back with the ctr engine. damnit i cant think of the name. Its one of those cutom made cars...........I'll find it later
Quoted post[/post]]
ariel atom.
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ariel atom.
Is that whats its called? :huh:
Quoted post[/post]]
yes.

Thus marks the 4th time I've heard that exact conversation this weekend. My dad called me at Airjockie's house this weekend "Hey, what was that tubular framed B18 powered car again?" That started the whole thing going.
don't forget to tell your dad it's k20 powered :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I've reloaded this video 4 times already. IT buffers to the end, and then it dies. Then I watch the whole goddam thing again

WTF man.

Quoted post[/post]]
A real challenge would be to race the F! car against that car awhile back with the ctr engine. damnit i cant think of the name. Its one of those cutom made cars...........I'll find it later
Quoted post[/post]]
ariel atom.
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ariel atom.
Is that whats its called? :huh:
Quoted post[/post]]
yes.

Thus marks the 4th time I've heard that exact conversation this weekend. My dad called me at Airjockie's house this weekend "Hey, what was that tubular framed B18 powered car again?" That started the whole thing going.
don't forget to tell your dad it's k20 powered :laugh:

thier not all K20 powered the have a few different power plants and one of them i believe happens to be a supercharged B16B

What's the big deal? Of course an F1 car is going to beat the shit out of an M5. :shrug2:

duh, this just puts it into perspective just HOW MUCH faster is it than one of the fastest street cars around

The belly of your common post 1960 F1 car couldn't clear even the slightest of bumps in your common auto-x parking lot.

I have been in insanely fast cars with AMAZING drivers.

I would never sit in a F1 car. EVER.

For the simple reason that I know what I would do with it, and I would not walk away from that.

That video was radical. :)

I thought it was funny that the girl threw up the horns and said, "Wicked." Damn Brits....

Back