How Many Have Actually Raced?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i've done some drag racing in my old 93 accord...kill list consists of a 4 runner, geo prism and a corolla...17.4 best et...so yah, i guess you could say i'm a proffessional...

i autocrossed for a while when i had a 94 toyota supra.it was on the cover of turbo magazine in september 1996..now i got a 88 crx/b16 i like building my cars for road racing.all around performance..drag racing isnt as much fun to me

Originally posted by B16+Jun 29 2003, 01:17 PM-->
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jun 27 2003, 05:24 PM
chris
@Jun 22 2003, 10:24 AM
sorry, we race in good ol california

where at?

san fran, but the enduro happens at thunderhill in willows CA. http://www.thunderhill.com

well I am officially out of hondas for a little while. Budget couldnt keep up with it. Not sure what car will be used for the enduro...damn not much time left to get one into shape!

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jun 4 2003, 06:59 PM
After reading your post like 10 times I think I understand about half of it. Are you trying to say that you beat your friend's WRX with Tiens and you had SPRINT SPRINGS with STOCK SHOCKS????? On AutoX???? Huh. And he was putting down 310 at the wheels? Ohhh..... I get it. HE'S FIVE! Sorry, but I think that one deserves the good-'ol .... :bs:

no. its VERY possible. i beat a z06 and a 911 targa... along with a dinno (or whatever) z3 roadster, 3 series, and some other stuff that i dont remember at the last autox i was at.

its all about whats behind the STEERING wheel that counts ;)

Back