How many slimjims can you eat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

So my friend the other day bet me thta i couldnt eat as many slim jims as he can, and as high as i was i said "sure i can". so tonight he went to the store and picked up a few containers of slim jims each holding about 25 pieces each. well, he got thru 18 before he felt like he was going to throw up. I ate 27 just to see how far i could go... man i feel so fucking sick right now. my stomach is turning....

please note that these slimjims are 4 inches long, just incase someone wants to beat me. edit: oh and we ate them as fast as we could with the good size bite each time.

:puke:

:werd: I have had like 5 in a sitting, and I couldn't crap for like 4 days I swear.

so i wake up this morning, slight upset feeling in my stomach.. so i went and sat on the toilet. didnt burn, didnt hurt, just reeeeeaaaallllll softee type poo. and now i have to go take a micro economics final

i do have a pretty strong stomach. lol, after i posted this i gave my friend a dollar to eat 3 more at once, he puked ont he third one hahaahah Took the test (took 25 minutes) and i still feel fine. but i do have the feeling in the deep bowels that something is lurking.... :ph34r:

well, no more than 10 minutes later i shit a storm, i wont go into details but it wasnt pretty. oh and im using the last roll of tp in the house :eek:

envisions scene from van wilder

"im bleeding"

ive ate 30 in one sitting with no ill effects. i have the strongest stomach out of any one i know. i alway eat real spicy food and whatever, it has never affected me.

Are these the greasy round slimjims, or the flat, drier ones?

I've eaten 25 of the latter with no ill effects.

I'll eat a can of slim jims (greasy round ones) in a sitting and it won't faze me. Hell, I'll dip the bitches in nacho cheese. Mmmmm, tasty!

Originally posted by DarkHand@Apr 20 2005, 12:34 PM
Are these the greasy round slimjims, or the flat, drier ones?

I've eaten 25 of the latter with no ill effects.
[post=489183]Quoted post[/post]​

greasy round ones, the other ones suck.

Back