how much can i get would you think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow, 150 years since the developement of the camera, you STILL don't know how to take at least a piss poor picture. You shouldn't be allowed to breed if you can figure out a damn camera.

Lose the "I'm trying too hard" body kit and the homoerotic tail lights, and *maaaaaaybe* you'd be on to something...

but you see. the inshop pics were taken with 1 camera and then the ingrass were with a different, and the indriveway were with a third camera. i think its CVS who is developeing them.

Are you scanning the pictures? If so that is probably your problem, or the developer...

that used to be my car :ph34r:

except when i sold it to him it was fucked on the driver side from a guardrail :ph34r: :ph34r:

the interior was done by me when i was 16 :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I was waitig for you to come forward. Its ok were all ricers in the begining i think. i can name off a dozen kids i know that used to be real bad into that autozone shit (not excludeing myself). But now most of them have real nice cars. Some still go for kits but they can back it up.

Back