how to get yourself banned without a warning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Ask for my help, and then fuck me in the ass like wilevans decided to do.

whats up brian,
good move on the warning level post, it was the right thing to do,
anyways im just finishing up an ls vtec project in a dc2 and
im moving on to a b18a swap into an eg. though the only reasonabley
priced eg's for sale in the ct area seem to automatic. im not too familiar
on the conversion but the kid whos selling me the swap has the whole
integra and siad hed sell all the necessary parts for a conversion with the swap.
if you or anyone could post a tech article about the conversion, what it entails,
what parts are interchangable, what mods need to be done it would be
greatly appreciated on my part.
thanks alot
will

to which, i replied-

depends...

b18a's came obd1 and obd0.... how to swap it depends on which one it is
the tranny is cable and pretty useless for the hydro car...

which came back this...

listen to me you dont know everything..
im purchasing a OBD 1 b18a full swap $500 hasport kit $500
eg shell $400 integra shift linkage $120 easily will sell for 3500 friend has sold an
eg with a d17y8 for 3500 in my area. swap time at most 20 hours, profit close to 2 grand, 100 an hour( excluding car pick up time but hey ), i was only trying
to improve your site and of course you come back with
one of your smart remarks i wonder why chet no longer
participates in your pathetic site... so im sure youll have something
to say.
will
ps( notice i dont say anything about delsol..how long wre you trying
to sell it for?) and while your at it you can ban me from hondaswap using
your new found ricer control system.. im not trying to insult you.. just understand
how you come off to the other users.. you can hide behind a computer and feel clever
railing on ricers who dont understand the difference between cable and hydro trannies, the difference between a 4 1 header and 4 2 1 but eventually their going to leave the membership and go to a site such as honda tech. where you post and theres no one sitting 3000 miles away ragging on your project, constructive criticism is what ricers need
they are ignorant like you once were i know your car what parts did you first buy for it? and i was the same. and thats why i complimented you on your warning system now maybe more constructive positive posting will go on.. but you also have to practice what you preach.

to which i replied,

you fucking amaze me.

kindly off yourself.

i hate honda owners and this fucking website. WHY have i wasted my time on you fucks? why?

wow what an ass that guy was. We're all not that bad (at least I don't think we are). Oh wait i don't own a honda or any car for that matter :(

ahh, gotta love the majority of honda boys....

good call on banning that fucker.

that kid needs prozzac or somethin.

posting an "owned" pic of a chic with jizz all over her face will get you banned too.

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Nov 23 2003, 06:49 PM
:wtf: that guy was a total retard. good work banning his pitiful ass! :thumbsup:

yep

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 23 2003, 07:49 PM
so why doesnt chet no longer participate in this site?

He did post some stuff for sale a few weeks ago. I bought his del sol seats. There was also an add trying to sell his car. Other than that :shrug2:....

Chet's still around... I think he sold his car today.

He's thinking abotu buying a local guy's Silver B16a hatch to drive now.

Go, Chet! :)

I could have SWORN I clicked on Hondaswap... But it appears i'm on ClubSi... :shrug2: :peace:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 23 2003, 07:49 PM
so why doesnt chet no longer participate in this site?

I saw him on here on the 23rd I think it was...I remember seeing his name in the list cause I was wondering where he was myself.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Nov 25 2003, 10:04 PM
I could have SWORN I clicked on Hondaswap... But it appears i'm on ClubSi... :shrug2: :peace:

Because of all the talk about banning? lol. No one's gone on a Pat style banning fest here. We're a fairly mellow crowd. B)

chet doesn't go online much while hes at home... he lives in the sticks. dial up is the only option... and its like .4kb/s dialup at that. when he was at school he posted..
he'll be back

not all honda guys are bad. i may have converted for the time being but a few hondas still catch my eye...

people like that suck.

Yo B, you have a great site going here.... There are always going to be people like that. It a shame that god didn't create all people to be knowledgeable, and have an easy sence of understanding on things. There will always be people like that to stand in your way. From what it looked like, he asked a question, and you answered that question in the easiest way possible without being to technical, and he obviously took it wrong..... Its so easy for people to read something and put incorrect emphasis on certain things. Don't worry about it, you are a very smart guy, and your website has taught me quite a bit! The reference guides, articles, tech stuff and what not are awesome. I personally thank you for making this site what it is.

Back