How to handle telemarketers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that's nothing.

we had a guy at my old job who flipped out...

he told our telemarketer chick that he was going to rip out her utereus and use it as a hat.

she went home she was so upset. rofl. i had the recording on my old work pc. lol

I just ask them for their number so I can call them while they're at home eating to ask them stupid ask questions.

LMFAO @ how the guy still tries saying "it will only take a few seconds of his..." half way through getting completely reamed.

I have all kinds of fun with them. Like, answere everything they say with "goldfish". after about three times they hang up on you, its too fun.

Best I think I've ever done is my wife got a telemarketer call, so I went ape shit, started yelling at her "YOU FUCKING BITCH!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT USING THE FUCKING PHONE?? COME HERE!!!" She figures out whats going on, says "But!! but!!" I clapped my hands really loud next to the phone, she screams, bouces the phone around a second and hung up.

I half expected the cops to come rolling up after that, but they didnt.

lol...i think next time that happens to me...there are gonna be sex sounds in the phone...lmfao..."umm...this is a bad time..."

Okay to be 100% honest, I just clicked this thread after I read it the other day, and I didn't read the replies but I did laugh out loud and snicker to the thought of the comment before about wearing her uterus as a hat.

lmfao.

lol it was good shit. he was so pissed off. the agent went home all upset lol

Back