How To: Install a B&M fuel pressure regulator. (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol thanks

yeah im not sure I just went to storage to install it i had tools to only do that next time i will bring tools to check spark ad plugs to see if im flooding it or leaning it out oh and ill have my gauge to install on the filter then so maybe thats all it need is to be in spec :)
111311145151.jpg

tunerguy, get a gauge or afr set up on it and dont freaking run the car until you get it set right. too much fuel will become an issue and damage your rings, damaging your sidewalls. I hate these mods because they are more trouble than anything if you just throw it on, it has to be set properly....you dont need this anyway really. Im running 310 injectors with a stock fpr, a fpr is one way to be cheap to get more, I get it but I dont agree with the mod.

please consider the mod for pressure relief I posted...my god in 2009 in this thread.

here it is again in case you dont see it 5 rows up The Old One - Energy Dynamics : Articles

Last edited:
Re

tunerguy, get a gauge or afr set up on it and dont freaking run the car until you get it set right. too much fuel will become an issue and damage your rings, damaging your sidewalls. I hate these mods because they are more trouble than anything if you just throw it on, it has to be set properly....you dont need this anyway really. Im running 310 injectors with a stock fpr, a fpr is one way to be cheap to get more, I get it but I dont agree with the mod.

Well I have the gauge now and just waiting to go back to storage now, My guy is Justin Wesseling he races in the honda challenge in Cali and he was telling with me all the air mods I have installed and my timing tweaked a tad and the off road cat, the fpr is needed to help the other mods gain its most potential so i don't run lean because when I dynoed it at a inexperienced diesel fuel systems place the car hiccuped at vtec crossover and lead him to believe that it might be lean at the crossover :/ so This is where i am and it needs to be riched out anyway I believe :) Thank you for your info please help in anyway and ask me any question to help you answer my problems :p

JW is a good guy. Ordered some custom brake cooling boxes from him.

You can run at that pressure, but you need to have a gauge to set it properly.

yes he's awesome he has helped me so much you're correct and I have the B&M gauge in my jeeps glove box ready to take to the race car to install soon hopefully next weekend :D

Back