how to make an accord fast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sure do, if you join mirageforums :)

this is how it sits right now, awaiting the KAAZ 2 way LSD for the front diff. getting the fenders resprayed, front bumper replaced, and intercooler replaced.

l.jpg

Last edited:
im not a fan of mitsubishi just wanted to see what 10k looked like

ok i will stop bitching and asking stupid questions boost the f22 have fun with the car when or if i blow the motor then h22 swap

If the budget will allow you could buy a zex wet nitrous kit. install it and run it untill the motor fries and than swap a h22 into the car and have fun with the new motor.

depends on how healthy your motor is and how long you want it to run. If your motor is in good shape it should handle a 50 shot for quite a while. 75 should be pretty safe. 100+ will most likely kill the engine fairly soon.

sorry about that i work with him, he is on smart ass kick right now

As far as I know the only f series motor that does not work with an accord trans is the f20/22c out of the s2k. other than that it should be plug and play for all f series and most h series motors.

Most people sleep on the fseries motors but their rather fast when boosted i made 253hp on 7lbs of boost with the hit or miss ebay turbo kit and my accord had around 223k on it i put the turbo on and drove it for around a year...only problems i had where front end problems due to the power and torque

accord4

Back