how to skid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loil

Hey all. I need help. I want to learn how to skid my tires in as much gear as possible but it's a little difficult. I tried reving high and shifing but it just pull, no skid or spins. Can ANy help? Thanks

What do you mean? LIke spin the tires? I don't understand what you want to learn.......

If you don't know how to burn out with a clutch, then you shouldn't be driving one.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 9 2004, 12:55 AM
What do you mean? LIke spin the tires? I don't understand what you want to learn.......

If you don't know how to burn out with a clutch, then you shouldn't be driving one.

:worthy:

gove gas... drop clutch... tires spin... its really not that hard.... in hondas, they dont like to burn gears too much in second and third... why would you ant to anyways?

press clutch
put in 1st gear
rev engine
dump clutch
*tires spinning*
shift quickly

you most likely dont have enough power to get a full out spin going in 2nd or 3rd (on dry pavement)

and like everyone said ... if you really have to ask you probly shouldnt be doing this in the first place

omg he means chirp the fucking tires like shift from 1st to 2nd and 'chirp' the tires( but in my case they do more than chirp B) ) and also from 2nd to 3rd, thats what i got out of the question at least

Originally posted by H22AdelSol@Jan 9 2004, 02:19 AM
omg he means chirp the fucking tires like shift from 1st to 2nd and 'chirp' the tires( but in my case they do more than chirp B) ) and also from 2nd to 3rd, thats what i got out of the question at least

yeah and we told him how to

but honestly ... if you dont know how to do that you probly shouldnt bother trying... actually you probly shouldnt be driving at all ... but i guess its too late for that

Just do it like I do. You're in second or third cruising along- just pop the clutch, rev to 7000, drop clutch and mash pedal.... instant smokefest.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How To Make Smoke:

1- apply parking brake
2- start car
3- keep clutch pressed down
4- turn steering wheel all the way to the left or right
5- slide gear selector into 1st gear
6- press gas pedal to the floor
7- hold it there for a full 30 seconds
8- quickly release clutch pedal
9- keep gas pedal pressed to the floor

if these 9 simple steps are folowed SOMETHING will be shooting smoke by the time your finished

This thread is an embarrassment to even the fucktard ricers out there....

s3fc78d2c53038.jpg

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 9 2004, 10:14 AM
This thread is an embarrassment to even the fucktard ricers out there....

s3fc78d2c53038.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :kick: :hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back