How to tune B16a engine??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How much for ITR intake mani? :)

Offer?

Type R Intake Manifold - Ported and Polished
Selling my Hi-Temp coated Type R Intake Manifold. Coating will never blemish or fade, which also keeps incoming air ALOT cooler. This is the original thing, made better.

"$2.5k for the car and what looks like over $3k in parts, 5k-8k would get you in a nice RWD car. S2K even. Well it's
your money good luck with that build."

Anyway, ya I got the money to hook up a CRX so thats what I'm doing. But thanx for the advice on the S2k and RWD car. LoL. Gonna be throwing another 5k on it in a couple months. Add me up some more cars I could have afforded ;p

Offer?

Type R Intake Manifold - Ported and Polished
Selling my Hi-Temp coated Type R Intake Manifold. Coating will never blemish or fade, which also keeps incoming air ALOT cooler. This is the original thing, made better.

Pics?

lol its a new project that i haven't done a thing besides drop the engine in and get running.

lol its a new project that i haven't done a thing besides drop the engine in and get running.

Its all good bro... I haven't even put 200 miles on this chassis from since the 1+ year I've had it.

Im just in no rush and I'm having a blast slowly customizing my ride more and more without f*cking up sh*t this go round, ya know?

All to you and your project bro, that's whats up fa sho.;)

**Oh, I sold the ported / polished Type R IM /w hi-temp coating locally for $150 today. Sorry Ethan. But hell you never emailed me lol**

Last edited:
Back