How to wire jdm H22a Vtec, IAB, Knock Sensor?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SmoothRigoletto

SmoothRigoletto
Can anyone assist me with pictures or other websites on this because i've searched way too long and hard and haven't found much, if anyone can help, i would really appreciate it. Ok, i did a obd1 jdm H22a swap on my 92 prelude that didn't come with vtec. It came with an F22 engine. Anyways, i finished the swap and everything works, its drivable and all, just that the KNOCK SENSOR, IAB, and VTEC isn't wired up and thats what im having trouble with, i need to know how to wire it up or get some kinda info on how to do it. Thats all that i believe i'm missing out on. Any help guys?

ECU Wiring For Obd1 ecu's
vtec soleniod: Pin A4
vtec pressure switch: Pin D6 the negative wire for the iol pressure switch must be grounded on the engine for vtech to engage.
knock sensor: Pin D3
Secondary Intake Soleniod: Pin A17

Naz..
95 accord lx
h22A

Hey guys, just to let you know, these sites i listed here are very helpful and i got all the things done by myself. Vtec works regularly and all. Don't forget to invest in a soldering kit cuz it sure enforces a simple wire connection.

I went with the USDM fuel rail and distributor/external coil because it was an easy swap over. The JDM distributor doesn't come with an external coil and needs wiring done. Also, use the H22a injectors while you're at it.

Back