How was your Week-end...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 8 2003, 06:56 PM
no. he's suing me.

like taking it to court trying to make me pay money.

i have been ignoring her, thats why she's tryin to screw me over.

File a restraining order against her. Keep ignoring her. Document everything. See if you can go to mediation instead of trial in regards to her dad's lawsuit against you.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 9 2003, 12:14 AM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 9 2003, 12:09 AM
civicious
@Dec 8 2003, 08:31 PM
saying that i "verbally assaulted" her and made a "terroristic threat"

terroristic threat??????

WTF did you say????

:withstupid: did you tell her you were gonna fly a plane into her house or something?

They're some crazy ass mothas out there nowa days.

:werd:

"y0 bitch! im gunna come over there and suicide bomb your fuckin house"

:ph34r:

shes like 17 or somethin.

i more or less said that i should bitch slap her drunk ho ass, and that if she kept this shit up that she'd better hope that she had run-flats.

'course i was provoked.

she has that voice message recorded.

i, on the other hand, didn't think anything about it at the time and delteted her (and her friends) 10 or so voice messages.

fuckin' texas....texas sucks.

someone fly a damn plane into this fuckin' state.

well, let me leave first.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Dec 8 2003, 08:53 PM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 8 2003, 07:26 PM
Domeskilla
@Dec 8 2003, 03:02 AM
I got kicked out of my house and now i'm about to buy a plane ticket to Indiana from Texas, to room with Brian and James......

other then that, we went to the street races and showed a lightning that a 5.0 still has grunt. Dynoed a friends built z28 also.

Lol, come to Panama City and help me move into my new place, I'll let you sleep in the closet if you don't talk shit :)

hahaha.. the closet? fuck that.. i have a place and maybe it WONT be the closet, too bad its fucking 20 degrees there. FUCK INDIANA.

Why are you moving Nick? Thought you were gonna stay at home forever :p

My name is Nick, not Brian. :)

Back