Hpi Micros

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i been into rc for 13 years as a professional. i dont do any racing but rc drag racing and its a rush to put the little car down the 132 ft scale quarter in 1.7 sec at 80 mph. i also like street racing gas cars with my electric cars cause they always think gas is faster... lol especially when i take my tc3 out with 6 cells and one of my motors out and spank serpents with there 2 speeds... never got into the micros but they do look cool. albie
11 time national rc dragrace champion and motor builder :blink:

well with the drag only cars we only make a pass down the track and let the car sit for a few , and just repeak the cells and reclean the tires and add traction. on a practice day or test and tune i completely rebuild the motor including cutting comm and zapping the magnets every 3 passes, but at a national event i do a complete rebuild every round just so i know all is fresh when i set the car at the line.... as for my street racing cars the car is so fast that i go through a pair of brushes every battery pack. but i get a good 3 min of running on a set of 2400 but thats with the 4 wheel car spinning the tires the first 20 ft looking for traction and topping out at over 65-70.. albie :ph34r:

Back