HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

christ, go eat a cheeseburger.

Alright, i'm thinking anything other than xl is going to need to be pre-ordered. I can't get stuck with 15 small tshirts. lol Again, i'll know more later this week and update you all.

Either small, or medium, depending if they run large or not.

quite a few scrawny bastards here B. Its the way the world works sometimes. dont get me wrong i see the fuckers at walmart that are 500 lbs, but i dont see em getting into suped up civics...............i see them getting into hyundais.

/me fucking bolts out of this thread.

quite a few scrawny bastards here B. Its the way the world works sometimes. dont get me wrong i see the fuckers at walmart that are 500 lbs, but i dont see em getting into suped up civics...............i see them getting into hyundais.

/me fucking bolts out of this thread.

This all goes back to what I've been saying for years. I'm a faster driver because I have 20lbs less weight attached to me. If you could take 20 lbs out of your car, without sacrificing interior, you would, right?

Btw, B, how's that p2x weight loss thing going. :ph34r:

I always wear large, whether it shrinks or I gain some weight (which I SOMETIMES do), it'll still fit me. I hate tight fitting tshirts.

Yeah bite me. lol

I will drop down to 125 in the summer, but over the winter I'll end up around 140.

I know my metabolism is super awesome, but don't be jealous of me.

haha, Damn. I weigh more than you do. You're what, like 4'7" at that weight?

haha, Damn. I weigh more than you do. You're what, like 4'7" at that weight?

You also eat healthier, probably? don't smoke, and actually exercise. When I lifted weights I made the magical number of 150 once. It lasted until I quit the job that gave me free access to weights.

Yeah bite me. lol

I will drop down to 125 in the summer, but over the winter I'll end up around 140.

I know my metabolism is super awesome, but don't be jealous of me.

dude.. i wear a large and i'm about 215.. lol.. 6'2" though

im 165, 5'11, i wear a small.
i used to wear large, but i actually like my clothes to fit me well.

gotta show off my girlish figure.

damn all you narrow bastards.

Alright, i'm def going to have to do a pre-order. I don't mind if i get stuck with stuff I can wear... but a medium isn't going to happen. lol

small or medium assclown.

What happened to the sticker idea? I'd rock a sticker on the Fit, as long as it was small and not like a 4x2 foot HONDASWAP.COM banner across the back window.

1"x 8" sticker saying hondaswap.com in the site banner font is all thats needed .. i'll take 4-6 of them.. lol and a couple shirts probably

damn all you narrow bastards.

Alright, i'm def going to have to do a pre-order. I don't mind if i get stuck with stuff I can wear... but a medium isn't going to happen. lol

I think it'd be hilarious if you took a picture of yourself in a medium shirt.

Back