HS in Washington

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

am i the only member who posts on a semi-regualr basis that lives in WA????

I don't post much on here .. but i'm from Puyallup. Was born in eastern WA, near Wenatchee, then moved over to Puyallup, which is right by Tacoma.

Originally posted by odiedogcx@Nov 23 2003, 06:49 PM
I don't post much on here .. but i'm from Puyallup. Was born in eastern WA, near Wenatchee, then moved over to Puyallup, which is right by Tacoma.

theres a few guys from puyallup on HS

my pops is from Wenatchee i know that area fairly well

Wow, no one from my area on HS. I know a good amount are on club si. I was actually referred there by a pizza guy, hes like is that an si? yeah. Go to clubsi.com

I laughed, he was rolling a 99-00 si w/jdm headlights, wheels, etc.

battle ground in the house, south eastern by vancouver wa,
hey people neer seatle, i hear of your infamous raceswhen summer comes again does anyone want to meat up and show me around up thre?(the honda world)

I'm Young, I really don't meet online people, maybe through a connectino or something but that's it and its usually regarding if the person is giving me a deal on parts or something. :p

I'm from Puyallup, but I'm at Eastern Washington U where Smonkeyboy is at too. I don't like it over here. Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. Puyallup is much more mild.

The street races in Western Washington are GHEY! It's mostly ricers and thieves. The worst ones is a group of about six illegal Russian families situated around Puyallup, Orting, Auburn, Kent, and Renton (the valley). They are ruthless as fuck and won't think twice about holding a gun to your head if they want what you have. They are parasites. Besides, the street races ALWAYS get busted by the cops. The enforcement in WW is catching up with SoCal as far as vigilence goes.

Streetracing isn't cool either. I'd much rather go to a track where people's lives aren't in danger.

Enumclaw? Shit! I actually live in Bonney Lake, but nobody has any clue when I tell them I'm from Bonney Lake, so I just say Puyallup. Cool. I didn't realize there were so many people on here from WA.

thats good

if you wanna race safe and cheap spokane is where its at

we got a track 5 min out of town
and with "Friday night street racing" you get in for $5 and only a buck more to race, unlimited passes.

the races are just flagged though, no tree, you get everything from stock festivas to a TTsupra, a viper, numerous 5.0 mustangs.

its a pretty good deal for $6 bucks, plus no cops

EDIT : racing doesnt start till 9pm and goes till everyone leaves

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Nov 24 2003, 10:15 PM
The worst ones is a group of about six illegal Russian families situated around Puyallup, Orting, Auburn, Kent, and Renton (the valley). They are ruthless as fuck and won't think twice about holding a gun to your head if they want what you have. They are parasites. Besides, the street races ALWAYS get busted by the cops. The enforcement in WW is catching up with SoCal as far as vigilence goes.

I know my good amount of russian kids up here in Everett area. These kids get new cars every month. Stuff like IS300's, GSR's. Eclipse GSX's, etc but no one how they get it anymore except they do. The stuff you're talking about, I've heard of their friends pulling shit like that, but to only an extent and I guess they bluff like mad.

Another Battleground,Washinton member here, Really Close to Vancouver,washington/Portland,oregon

yea
-dan

Oregon here, but have family in Washington. Olympia, and Seattle areas. I grew up in North Bend for 10 years. and try to make a trip up there 3 times a year, in the summer.

My dad's whole family is from north bend. He was born and raised there. There isn't much to do in north bend though, like you can do outdoorsy' stuff but that's about it.

Back