HS member pics...post 'em up!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hahaha, oh shit.... I kinda forgot about the whole pic of me in the avatar. Yup, that's me =). That one was taken when I first joined this forum. Fuck it, I'm not falling asleep at the moment, I grabbed a few pics off my comp...

Hahaha, don't even ask. Two good friends from less than a year ago... Needless to say, none of us were sober. Yeah, I don't know wtf kind of pose I was trying to pull either... Edit: I'm the one pointing at my nose.
lakjdf555.jpg

This one is just before a wedding around 8 months ago with me being all pimp, sitting down at a friend's house. This was when I worked in the sun still..... I was a freaking migrant worker.
Wedding.jpg

A private message has been sent to you for this "hit it" opportunity you speak of. I will send nudes if necessary...

Last edited:
my pm box is empty. :( but you're hot. come to CA. i'll take you for a test drive... in the 'fit' of course. :D

here a kinda recent one of me... i'm on the left.. Vegas baby!!

l_33f119207b93d0f67705a1eef6e1818f.jpg

heres an even more recent one of my and my GF.. damn i gained some weight

l_e65f6f811549f538014885597bd8e795.jpg

It looks like you're about to take a load. :ph34r:

yeah but that's the most recent picture i have to offer... the rest are like 4th grade photos when i was a little fat ass... but yeah, that's the one where we were messing around at my friends house with the stereo equipment...the cops showed up like three or four times to tell us to turn it down.

Sweet ride there buddy, I posted an old ass pic in that thread but here are the most recent pics of me.

My buddy and I, the night before he flew out to Iraq again. Fos those of you that don't remember I'm the black/puerto rican guy
l_17915489d788fe94609663636c2dd2c4.jpg

This is what happens when you let yourself get caught in compromising positions
l_2530294c9c3296df31bcc685faee2691.jpg

http://a602.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_2530294c9c3296df31bcc685faee2691.jpg

if i would be allowed to put it back in as my avatar EVERYONE could see it. I'm not shy. But... that's a threadjack and a half. :D

Back