HS Washington meet up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

im formulating here. i know we have bout a dozen guys from WA that post regularly, so i was thinkin we should have a meet some time this summer.
either at SIR, Hot Import Nights, or something like that. im pretty sure most washintonians are over on the west side.

lemmie know what you guys think.

oregon, and Idaho also welcome.

w0rd!

I think we should all get together sometime later this spring for a meet at Pacific Raceways in Kent.

can I come too! I just did my own swap, d16y8 on a hatch wohoo. and then I can show up on my CBR. Does anyone else ride?

Id be down too. Im in the Walla Walla, Tri-Cities area. Im serious if you guys try and get somthin to gether post it up here or e-mail me at dohczc@hotmail.com Im interested. Take it easy guys.

Jeramy

why wouldnt you show up in your car?? :huh: after all, HS is a forum dedicated to honda cars not that i have anything against honda bikes. i think that would be rather silly having a bunch of bikes show up for a HS meet, dont you? regardless, nice bike for sure tho!!

p.s.-i got a '98 cr125 (for sale yo!)

ok, all the WA members, tell me if i miss anyone

Smonkeyboy
dochh22a4
Slammed89Integra
hammerdgolfer
Havok
hatchboy
tab
Iquark
Jdubspeeds
Sergey P.A.
Drake
HellBentHonda
MarkN929RR
dougs 92 hb
get_nick
dougpiston
92' ls-vtec

damn, thats actually a pretty big list. i was thinkin sometime june or july when its nice, once school is out for everyone. and once i get my car painted :woo:

Damn... I didn't realize there were that many Washington HS homies. We should all get together for a track day and then HIN at night or something.

Ehh I am not driving at this time.....If I get a different ride in the near future then maybe. Otherwise, I don't want to hurt anyone's eyes with my ugly car.

it went extremley well. already broke an axle doin burn outs. only problem is cel light is on code 23 which is a knock sensor. probably because i havent hooked it up yet. i was thinkin of goin doin sir this weekend to check out opening day. if any of yall wanna hook up let know

Originally posted by dougs 92 hb@Apr 22 2004, 09:56 PM
it went extremley well. already broke an axle doin burn outs. only problem is cel light is on code 23 which is a knock sensor. probably because i havent hooked it up yet. i was thinkin of goin doin sir this weekend to check out opening day. if any of yall wanna hook up let know

did you put da b18c1 in it?

how modified it is?

just wondering cuz you said you an axle...

what are you talking about 'opening day' this weekend ? the tracks been open for a couple weeks dude ;)

Is SiR the only track in Western Washington?

And how the hell do you get there? I think I'm gonna put in my H22A auto LSD tranny this weekend. Sometime this summer would be sweet to hit the track. Also, how much does it cost?

Originally posted by tab@Apr 23 2004, 07:44 PM
Is SiR the only track in Western Washington?

And how the hell do you get there? I think I'm gonna put in my H22A auto LSD tranny this weekend. Sometime this summer would be sweet to hit the track. Also, how much does it cost?

its not SIR anymore its pacific raceways

your over by/near the penninsula arent you? assuming your coming from I-5 from around olympia, take I-5 N to highway 18. after 4 or 5 miles start looking for signs. its right off 18. :thumbsup:

oh and its $10 to register for the year and $25 to race so $35.

GL with the H22A and LSD install.

Back